No announcement yet.

Conservatives help Kerry Beat Edwards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservatives help Kerry Beat Edwards?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Pres...cking_Poll.htm

Interesting poll at this link. Kerry dropped 6 points against Bush in 3 days. As the hysteria being spun by the "News Media" about Kerry's 4 month Vietnam service gets trumped by the reality of Kerry's 4 years as a Anti-Vietnam war protestor, the Reagan Democrats are dumping Kerry fast. Question I have. Do we let up on Kerry hoping for an extremely weak challenger to Bush, or do we keep hitting Kerry since he is by far one of the worst choice for President ever to be nominated? Conservative could probably live with an Edwards Presidency but will get nothing by incessant pain under a Kerry Administration. As a Conservative I am more afraid of a Kerry Administration then I am of an Edwards Administration. However, as a Bush supporter, I am more worried by an Edwards campaign then by a Kerry campaign. Do we let up on Kerry until he beats Edwards or do we help Edwards by staying on Kerry's unfitness? ?

I highly doubt Bush could beat Edwards. He has a lot of appeal to independents and would do well in tossup states like Florida and Ohio. Kerry, however, is another Massachusetts Liberal and doesn't have much of a chance in the South.

Comment

Welcome back, Chuck. Where've you been hiding?
      I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
        Welcome back, Chuck. Where've you been hiding?
        I'm waiting for you to catch up on my post count. You still have that really long thread going?

:bowdown:

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
          I'm waiting for you to catch up on my post count. You still have that really long thread going?

:bowdown:
          LoL...yeah, and you've been in and out of it, as target and participant. Come back home, Chuck. We miss you and ma says she'll bake your favorite pie...
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

I am pretty sure that *thread* will be in geniuese one day..
            Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
              Berlin.1945
              by casanova
              The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
              Yesterday, 23:41
            • casanova
              AW 169M
              by casanova
              The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
              Yesterday, 23:26
            • JBark
              What changed?
              by JBark
              There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
              Yesterday, 18:54
            Working...
            X