X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramble on

Irreverent waxed reactionary and semi-coherent:

I dont want to hear the load you just posted, creeps like you laid into Clinton, with NOTHING any better than innuendo.
    you did it for Eight years.

See I believe that you should punish your enemiesSee I believe that you should punish your enemies Killing 4k plus people makes them enemies. After all, the Japs only got 2600 or so at Pearl Harbor.

Containment is expensive. VERY expensive. Sterilization however is not. That is a one time cost.

The way I see it....the USA suffered an attack, and the Admin is too gutless to confront the attacker. from who actually attacked us, and instead used the incident to fullfill political agenda. To date, nothing has been done to

On 9/11. we were attacked, and we tried to distract everyone to fullfill political agenda. To date, nothing has been done to avenge 9/11, nor even slow the Perps down. Reading the previous post, we conclude that the writer feels that it is better to suffer such attacks, than irritate the Muslims.
    I dont agree. Occupation is expensive YES, sterilization is not.

I am confused.

Reading what Doggie wrote:

We can what? Assume he agrees that 9/11 has not been avenged? So we dissagree as to targets?
    Syria and Iran? Hey ok Doggie, I can go with that. Because this Admin is way way to pussy to lean on Iran. Syria, yeah I can see that. But he is AFRAID of attacking any country that might actually fight back.

First, dont assume that everyone that doesnt like Bush, likes Kerry. Your wrong.

Second, I would Nuke Iran.

To me its a question of MONEY.

Occupation of another country is expensive. Bombardment of that country is NOT. Nukes are the most cost effective weapon in history.

You wanna wrap yourself in a 13th century religion, prophet is on record for having sex with a 9 year old female, you do that. I will shoot them down like the mad dogs they are. We dont live in the 13th century. If they ask for fire from Heaven, I will give it to them. The reason I dont like Bush is that he talks the talk, but he cant walk the walk.

Just another poser.

That's poseur to everyone else

This is NOT a personal attack. I dont know you at all.

Why should I care what a self-serving syncophant has to say? He knew what his master wanted to hear, and he fed it to him. Now he wants to take the blame.

Did he order the invasion of Iraq? Did he go on National TV hyping WMD? I dont recall seeing him there.

I DO recall, seeing BUSH, there.

Bush doesnt get off the hook, with this game. HE is responsible.

As for Iraq actually having WMD, why dont you say, 'Mustard Gas'? That is all he EVER had. Not very much of that either.

If you think Mustard Gas equates with a 50 megaton bomb. Then I guess to YOU, Iraq had WMD.
    BTW Cuba has Mustard Gas. Better start shaking in your boots.

I am not worried about public perception of me =) I am not running for office.

It is people like YOU who devalue human life. By saying, one or two isnt enough to do anything about.

I disagree. Even one citizen, is enough.

I dont agree that it takes thousands of deaths to justify a reaction. But what can we expect from somone who thinks the USA overreacted to Pearl Harbor?

I also dont think that occupation of a country, is worth the cost in lives. However if you dont put walking targets on the ground, it is hard to retaliate.

I am an old man, I come from an earlier age. Possibly a 'simpler' time, certainly a better one.

This is not everything, but a person can only take so much. I must dig through more of his "gems" later, after I've recovered.
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

LoL...are you his designated thread stalker? I think you're taking his expressions of opinion a bit too personally...:nonono:
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

JAmiAM offered:

LoL...are you his designated thread stalker? I think you're taking his expressions of opinion a bit too personally..

No, opinion I have no problem with - what he posts is not coherent enough to be called opinion, it is more toward infantile drivel.
      Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
      (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Originally posted by hogdriver
        JAmiAM offered:

LoL...are you his designated thread stalker? I think you're taking his expressions of opinion a bit too personally..

No, opinion I have no problem with - what he posts is not coherent enough to be called opinion, it is more toward infantile drivel.
        Really? Sounds to me like you are desperate to predjudice any possible reader. But thats ok Hogdriver, go on back to babysitting the B1 or something =)

The audience I am aiming at thinks for itself =)
        It doesnt need you =)

Plus, at least I am able to make a post, and not have to make
        personal insults, what a pity you cant.

Comment

Gents, this is very counterproductive. I saw Irreverent's posts the day he made them. I don't agree with everything he says. But that's the end of it.

People's views and opinions online quite often don't come anywhere close to mine, but that's ok, I don't take it personally. However, gathering up a user's posts, and displaying them publicly in an obviously derogatory fashion is something few people will fail to take offence at.

Let's just let the whole thing die right here, please.

Thanks, gents.
          "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X