Hoo-rah for Shane! He has aged a bit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoo-rah for Shane! He has aged a bit!

Happy Birthday! From all of us in the staff headquarters...we send you the following...

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Being the generous guy that I am*, I've hired the band to play at his party, and without further ado, featuring Mantis' favorite instro surf band...The Insect Surfers!

Meteorite Shower
    Tiger Shark
    Silver Coast

All are freely available on their website. If you like their stuff, buy a disk! Keep the independents...independent!

*not to mention, lazy, since this is just a cut and paste of my WHQ post...
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

How many year-rings are there for a mantis? :grin

I guess he is most busy around Moscow or Stalingrad during this time .... so give him the most needed: :sleep:

:spill:
      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Woohoo

A party here too.

Happy B-Day Shane.
        Remember the morning after. :drool:
        Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

Comment

I thought this was a thread about Shane Warne !

Comment

Lol, not quite!

Thanks for the BDay wishes, boys!
            "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X