The Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Bowl

We all know how well military history and football go together, right?

So, who's your pick?
    New England Patriots
    0%
    Carolina Panthers
    0%
    Don't know / Don't care.
    0%

The poll is expired.

Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

I picked the panthers. they are going to win in OT 12-9, this is going to be the first ever Super Bowl to go to OT and it will also tie for the lowest scoring SB of all time.

The Tennessee Titans should be in the Super Bowl.
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Comment

My heart is with Carolina, but it asked who I thought would win and I just dont think they can, so I voted for New England.

Comment

I have to go with Carolina. Sure, they shouldn't win this game but I did not think they would win a game after the Dallas game but they proved me wrong weekend after weekend. They had some of the best playoff games and they never quit.

Plus I like to see new blood. :thumb:

Comment

off topic, but the Rams really need to get rid of Mike Martz, he cost them 1 superbowl already and this years playoffs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Igotmilkô
            I have to go with Carolina. Sure, they shouldn't win this game but I did not think they would win a game after the Dallas game but they proved me wrong weekend after weekend. They had some of the best playoff games and they never quit.

Plus I like to see new blood. :thumb:
            Nah..really can`t see that dude...I think it will be a NE walk over.. but I hope I`m wrong and it`s not a boring game.

Comment

I HATE THE RAMS!!!!!!!! They robbed the Titans of a TD in Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000. A TD that pending the extra point would have sent the game to OT. I also hate the Raiders, except for Janikowksi, he's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin_rommel
                I HATE THE RAMS!!!!!!!! They robbed the Titans of a TD in Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000. A TD that pending the extra point would have sent the game to OT. I also hate the Raiders, except for Janikowksi, he's awesome.

I usually pick my teams according to their uniforms, but...

Rams...need a "gay" make over in uniforms...

[email protected] tennessee and everything about them...

Dolphins...how cool can a fish look?

Bears...best old time uniform look...

Packers....see above...

Comment

Originally posted by 11B10
                  Nah..really can`t see that dude...I think it will be a NE walk over.. but I hope I`m wrong and it`s not a boring game.

Comment

what do you mean f*@# tennessee?

Comment

I say Panthers.

Comment

A little bit of well-placed swearing isn't a bad thing at all. I've been known to use it more than alot of members...

But let's try to keep gratuitous use of the F series of words to an absolute minimum, please, gents! It's not really adding anything to the conversation.
                        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Igotmilkô

What a boring game so far...the commercials are more interesting.

Hey Milk.... give me .0003 points and we got a bet.

Comment

sorry but hey he was being a pussy and said [email protected], i'm going to be a man and say he real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by erwin_rommel
                              sorry but hey he was being a pussy and said [email protected], i'm going to be a man and say he real thing.
                              I didn;t know using that word made you a man. I wondered why so many 4th graders used it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X