X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boar!!

Boar!! Hey man! How is it going?

Welcome. :thumb:

I don't believe we're on speaking terms, Hillary.

Oh! Milk!
    Didn't recognize you at first

I finally found you guys ... via the CS/Doggie board. You're right -- this forum is much better looking and doesn't have pop ups and looks better and ...

Comment

Hola boar-san! :thumb:
      Islam... it's a blast - literally.

Comment

Good to see you! Yeah, the colors rock. The buttons need some work 'cause I didn't think the buttons matched the rest of the board. So I took a screen-shot and sent it into "Queer Eye for a Grognard Forum guy" and they said the button colors were SOOOOO off. They may contact here to do a makeover.

Comment

Originally posted by Igotmilkô
          Good to see you! Yeah, the colors rock. The buttons need some work 'cause I didn't think the buttons matched the rest of the board. So I took a screen-shot and sent it into "Queer Eye for a Grognard Forum guy" and they said the button colors were SOOOOO off. They may contact here to do a makeover.
          LMAO! "Queer eye for a grognard forum guy."

Hiya, Reiryc!

Comment

Originally posted by Boar
            Hiya, Reiryc!
            Shhhhhh! We try to ignore him here. He's taking to wearing his "Captain America" holloween costume all year round and starting posts with "Hail Citizen, how may I help you?"

Comment

Complaints have already dropped 83%.
              "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X