• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know your history!

Weird IGM...weird!!

Comment

That's weird *Comrade* IGM...weird....

Comment

Finally those capitalist pigs will pay for their crimes, eh? Eh comrades? Eh?
        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

lol ... that is a very funny one ;D
          Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

It is from a fictional novel where they delve into what could have been if Superman's ship had hit Earth 12 hours earlier and landed in the Soviet Union instead of the United States where, as we all know, he really landed.

Comment

There was something about this in the news very recently...
              "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah, Superman collaborated with the writers and has been doing the talk show circuit the couple of weeks. I hope they make it into a movie. Any movie with Stalin in it has to be funny. :thumb:

Comment

LoL, that's not exactly bizarro world is it.
                  Triaxe

Comment

bizzaro?....as in Dr.bizzaro.

Comment

Actually President Luthor creates a Bizarro Superman to fight the Commie Red Superman. You people need to check up on your history.

Comment

Did my homework, but I have to admit Triaxe helped

Comment

here is the link http://sellthesizzle.tripod.com//sit...alesoflogo.jpg

Comment

Da? Da. Xena.....what's a Sig? Dont' hurt me. GS.
                            Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

Comment

Sig......signature?
                              Life is precious, but also cheap. For without war, there is no peace. GS ~ A Soldier's Ghost. A Warrior's Soul.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X