Hey mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey mods

I would like to start out by apologizing, I have taken this thread and turned it into sig realm!! But I am all up for some serious discussions, and I do not want posters to come in here thinking that this is art land So if I may please make a suggestion. Maybe make a sig request area and Triaxe, IGM, and myself will fight over who gets to do the requests!! I will win

You should change your member title to "Sig Master" :bowdown:
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Sounds like a plan, Xena. Brian or Shane, can I do this? If so, tell me how?
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Re: Hey mods

Originally posted by Xena ~HS~
        I would like to start out by apologizing, I have taken this thread and turned it into sig realm!! But I am all up for some serious discussions, and I do not want posters to come in here thinking that this is art land So if I may please make a suggestion. Maybe make a sig request area and Triaxe, IGM, and myself will fight over who gets to do the requests!! I will win
        Boldness - I like that in a Warrior Princess....:thumb:

Comment

After reaching 25 posts, and being a member for 5 days...everyone can change their title using the "user cp" button at the top!

:thumb:
          Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Hi Jeff, glad to see you could make it over here:thumb: And Mr. King I will only be master when you submit your sig request, that goes for all of you...lets get customized

Comment

"Bri-an, Bri-an, Bri-an!"

(Xena - he secretly envies my sig, he told me so!)
              "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Any thoughts to a area for this sig thingy? I have some requests going here and I would hate to turn this potential debating arena into a art exhibit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X