Broadband!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broadband!

And great news that I finally got broadband! So keef and Triaxe, maybe we can fancy some TCP/IP battles when you guys have time?
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Sounds good, not played a CMBB TCP/IP yet and look forward to it. You'll never want to go back to AOL now!
    Triaxe

Comment

And I start to think about FPS (thoguh I am rusty and did not play it for years ... since halo ..)

What do you guys plan to play next? (as a team) and what is teh best to buy at the time?

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

oh also, what kind of machine is reaonable to have for those? I mean, minimum setting/ medium setting and performance settings .. thanks

Comment

If you want to taste a good FPS game, go grab Enemy Territory it is a free download (quite large size) but is a full game that was supposed to be a paid release with single and multiplayer...but the company doing the single player had problems or something so they released it for free as a multi only game.

It is a good one and worth every penny!
          Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Broad band:

Comment

LoL .. milk ...

And thanks brian

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X