Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm... we almost missed some1's Bday!

Happy Birthday, Xena!

I am wondering what Tom bought you for this one, a shotgun or an MG42?
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Why thank you Chaser, I am 29 again for the 10th time

Comment

Happy birfday...

Well hope it's happy anyways... I know for me, after 21 it seems to get less and less happy.
      Islam... it's a blast - literally.

Comment

30 was loads of fun for me My fav birthday year of all time. Hoping 40 will not be hard to swallow next year...right now feeling kinda numb just thinking about it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xena ~HS~
          30 was loads of fun for me My fav birthday year of all time. Hoping 40 will not be hard to swallow next year...right now feeling kinda numb just thinking about it!!
          Na.... XXXX isn't that bad. Its when you hit xxxxI that you realize that:

1) floors are AWFUL cold in the mornings

2) can't get going without 4ltrs of coffee - roof-tar grade...

3) its not 'middle-age spread', its more like 'Montana'

4) remember when 'Urban Beat' was a pretty good techno band and not rap music

5) remember when your dad said that playing Led Zepplin was 'too loud', then you say the same thing to your kids for 'eminem' or 'black eyed peas'

Honestly, I just turned 41 and I feel great, except for....:P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X