I see you too Reiryc!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see you too Reiryc!!!

Truelly awesome that you registered here, I have hopes that the rest of the gang will come along, and we can once again debate issues and throw some friendly mud pies for the sheer sport of it all. Doggie will be coming home real soon, and the way things are going we are going to have to find hin a new kennel, and I think this may be it

Hola...

Yeah, this will probably replace the wargamer for me.
    Islam... it's a blast - literally.

Comment

Me too. If they want a quite forum they can have it.

I like these forum colors better anyway. Plus they have this:

:thumb:

OH, and glad to see you here.

Comment

hahah yeah the smilies are better...

Hopefully we'll fit in well with this community and help it to grow, seems like a good place with some interesting topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiryc
          hahah yeah the smilies are better...

Hopefully we'll fit in well with this community and help it to grow, seems like a good place with some interesting topics.
          What are you trying to say? I refuse to get sucked into your petty bickering!

:P

Yeah, I think Mick could right some articles for them as well. You could too if they want some Perot like loon to give his opinion on the Constitution!

But seriously, why not help them out and write something, phew we all know you got the words for it! :thumb:

Comment

IMHO I think Doggie and Mick...Like a Hannity and Colmes here at the arm chair general would make some fascinating reading...as long as we can get Mick to lay down his thesaurus a bit, at least for a layman like me anyway. Great idea guys, for even though I do not always agree with Mick, I still enjoy reading him...is there anyway we can delete this before he reads it?:P

Comment

I wish I could write.

My writing abilities are horrid though. Still who knows, maybe I'll give something a try.

Comment

All they can do is say no.

All I can do is laugh.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Reiryc!

Sorry to hear about all the issues over at the Wargamer, but it's great to see all you guys joining us here!

Any of you that are willing are more than welcome to take a shot at writing something. It's a good time to give it a try, as people are pretty much able to choose most anything that interests them and fits in with our content. As we get more writers, I'm assuming that the submissions we can use will become more narrowly focused due to sheer volume!

I'm taking care of all the article submissions for the time being, so feel free to drop me an email if you'd like to discuss any ideas!

Heck, we've already got Xena signed up to give us a 'lady grognards' review of BHD!

"When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

And I am truely honored!! I already have a rough draft, and I am liking it, I have no idea why I am so nervous about it though, after all some of you have been skimming over my posts for several years

Comment

Originally posted by Xena ~HS~
                      IMHO I think Doggie and Mick...Like a Hannity and Colmes here at the arm chair general would make some fascinating reading...as long as we can get Mick to lay down his thesaurus a bit, at least for a layman like me anyway. Great idea guys, for even though I do not always agree with Mick, I still enjoy reading him...is there anyway we can delete this before he reads it?:P
                      I wish Colin was here. He had style and could back up his flames with reason and thought.

Comment

Hello jeff norton! Good to see you here. :thumb:

Comment

Real good to see you here!! Hope the rest of the gang follows

Comment

Originally posted by Igotmilkô
                            Hello jeff norton! Good to see you here. :thumb:
                            Thanks - hope to live up to your expectataions...

Comment

Originally posted by jeff norton
                              Thanks - hope to live up to your expectataions...
                              Well nobody can. But it is nice of you to try. :P

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X