Hi Shane and the rest of you generals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Shane and the rest of you generals

This is Mrs Triaxe Mantis Thought I would drop in and see the new site, I used to be a avid CCIII fan, but am heavily into my squad ~HS~ for Nova logics Black Hawk Down. You can see our site here http://www.hitsquadsworld.org

Things are looking pretty good here guys:thumb: Besides playing war games I also like to visit wargaming forums, keep up the good work and will come back and visit often

I see you have sigs disabled, and here I was hoping to make you guys some

Comment

Ask and ye shall recieve. No reason not to have sigs...for now :thumb:

Pretty cool!
      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

haha ... welcome, Tom, finally you are onboard here

you must have an awesome video card for all those shootings
        Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Interesting website Xena...I used to be big into team games back in the days of Quake II Capture the Flag. What types of games do you guys play?

Comment

Originally posted by ER Chaser
            haha ... welcome, Tom, finally you are onboard here
            Mrs. Tom! :thumb:
            "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Xena ~HS~
              I see you have sigs disabled, and here I was hoping to make you guys some
              Xena - if you'd like to take a shot at mine, I'd be more than happy! Tom said he might give it a shot, but the more the merrier! I can give you a detailed description, or Tom might have it still in his inbox.

Good to see you onboard!
              "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Shane Sohnle
                Mrs. Tom! :thumb:
                WWWOOOOPS ...

OK, say hi to Tom then
                Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

Hi guys Brian right now we are mostly a TKOTH Team King of the Hill, but we have decided to move over to TDM (Team death match) and get our butts handed to us for a change

And Shane we are in the process of cooking you up a ghost horse rider leading some canadian tanks through a foggy field. Helping Triaxe find the images and together we are learning this new Adobe photoshop, but with a piece of paper and pencil he is the artist in this family.

If any of you are interested in a sig I really enjoy making them! Send me a email to [email protected] with what you would like to see on it as far as name, homepage, icq #'s, whatever you like. Also include images if you have one available or find one.

As far as other games I play, I enjoy playing..and playing alot! Just seems nevr enough time to do all the fun things, for instance we bought Napoleon in Europe board game about 5 months ago...it is still brand new in the box! I tried to play the grid games with Triaxe, he is to good for me, and I do so like to win:P

But CCIII I hold my own rather well

Comment

Oh BTW this sig I am using now is not made by me it is made by a friend IGotMilk some of you may have heard of him.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm here now too. Just entering the world of computer graphics and trying to learn the ropes. That and my pbem games should keep me pretty busy but winter is here and work has slowed down so I'll have enough time to do both.
                      Playing BHD and a few other games has made me realise that the video card I thought was great when I first bought it, wasn't really all that after all.
                      Great site and look forward to seeing the magazine!
                      Triaxe

Comment

Not Canuck tanks per se. Just tanks. (No nationality would be best). Also, I want a reddish desert kind of scene. Sort of like a reddish, dusty plain. Tumbleweeds kind of stuff. (No cactii! )

The main idea was to have a ghost cavalry officer of old (kind of like the ghost of Gen. Stuart in The Haunted Tank), sabre held high, leading the charge across the barren plains. Behind him, instead of horse cavalry, are tanks, rolling across the plains.

Sort of like the 'spirit of cavlary' leading the charge.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Xena ~HS~
                          Oh BTW this sig I am using now is not made by me it is made by a friend IGotMilk some of you may have heard of him.
                          IGotMilk? Is that the guy with the hilarious/nasty sig? LOL! I do believe I've seen him over at the Wargamer forum!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Ah yes, isn't he the chap with the "interesting" sigs?

Comment

Yep the one and the same Well Triaxe is working on the above mentioned sig, and I am going to start a new one, there is a artistical competiotion going on here at home! Lol Cya guys tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X