Apologies for absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies for absence

For those wondering where I have been the past week --- I have been in bed with the flu! Yes, for 5 fun-filled days I have been in a dreamy haze where even rolling over took time to plan and gear up for. Today I am finally able to sit at my PC, but I am still pretty dizzy so won't be here for long. Hopefully this weekend I can resume building the site...

Whatever you do, DON'T get the flu! (just in case you were considering it!) :chair:
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

WOW...that sounds liekt the flu from hell!!!!!!
    glad you are on the mend. sounds like you even missed thanksgiving.
    :drool:
    Publisher
    Armchair General Magazine
    Weider History Group

Comment

Glad you are finally better now, boss
      Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

I still have some turkey left Keef, want some?

(Keeping in mind that Canuck Thanksgiving is a month earlier than in the US )
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I'll pass on that kind offer Shane!! :drool:
          Publisher
          Armchair General Magazine
          Weider History Group

Comment

You can send some turkey... :crazy:
            Ooops, sorry pizza... :crazy:
            a brain cell

Comment

Latest Topics