Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all the babes?

Well?
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

By the way...you might want to change the registration default for email notifications to be NOT sent when people are replying to threads.
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Yea, I had the same thought...well, the first thought only occurred to me after reading the title of this thread.
      Even Jesus will never forgive what you do - Bob Dylan

Comment

I fixed it. Thanks for the heads up. That is annoying for me as well.
        Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

jeez look at all the friendly faces in here!! thanks for stopping by fellas.
          Publisher
          Armchair General Magazine
          Weider History Group

Comment

Re: Where are all the babes?

Originally posted by JAMiAM
            Well?
            The babes only come out for magazine subscribers....
            Publisher
            Weider History Group

Comment

Hello,

I just wanted to show my big and ugly conservative face here in this forum....be prepared to hear my thunderous voice of patriotism and all ready to scorn the...never mind, this isn't WHQ....I think I'll go over there!

Dan
              Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Re: Re: Where are all the babes?

Originally posted by Keef
                The babes only come out for magazine subscribers....
                Will the magazine have centerfolds of historical military equipment like this ?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Where are all the babes?

Originally posted by JAMiAM
                  Will the magazine have centerfolds of historical military equipment like this ?
                  that page wouldn't load...
                  Publisher
                  Weider History Group

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where are all the babes?

that page wouldn't load...
                    Right click, "Save target as..."

Standard OP for my Geocities links.

Comment

very good concept!! will get to work on that idea right away. I'll start by interviewing the models... :thumb:
                      where in the world did you find that photo? a naked babe and an MG42... what a combo!
                      Publisher
                      Weider History Group

Comment

I think that falls under my job description; I have to do an in-depth examination of all content...
                        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Wargame Gal of the Month, well that's an idea...

Comment

oh... why all you staff members have pictures while the Point Slut, TOAW king and me ... etc... do not have any?
                            Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Comment

very good concept!! will get to work on that idea right away. I'll start by interviewing the models... :thumb:
                              where in the world did you find that photo? a naked babe and an MG42... what a combo!
                              Our man in Finland snuck that into Santa's bag while the fat old elf was distracted.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X