Happy Birthday, Curt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Curt!

In spite of our substantially different political views, I extend my birthday wishes to you, as you tend to make this forum so much more...interesting...

I thought long and hard on what to get you, that would not offend your sense of traditional values, and so I am sending something very special to me, a pastoral scene featuring Sophie B. Hawkins, as done by David LaChappelle. I first saw this in American Photo Magazine over 8 years ago, and in spite of repeated searches on the Internet, have only been able to find a couple of half-decent scans of this photo - neither of them perfect. One is a larger file and the detail level is better. The other is a smaller file, and the color is more true to the original. This is the one that is larger, since I find the erotic content (enhanced by the sight of the milk coursing through the fine hairs of her legs) somewhat less in the smaller file.

Cheers!
    Attached Files
    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Well thank you, Jam!

However, have you ever heard her talk and without makeup?! I can't get a recent TV interview with her out of my mind!

AAAAARRRRGGGG!

Comment

happy bday Curt
      Now listening too;
      - Russell Robertson, ruining whatever credibility my football team once had.

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs
        Well thank you, Jam!

However, have you ever heard her talk and without makeup?! I can't get a recent TV interview with her out of my mind!

AAAAARRRRGGGG!
        No, I haven't. In some of my searches, I naturally came across sites that were more focused on her, but other than this particular photo, I've never had any compelling reason to pay any attention to her, as a person, artist, activist, et cetera.
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Well, let's just say she's a bit "manish", for lack of a better term!

Comment

Happy Birthday Curt.
            "As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."-Christopher Dawson - The Judgement of Nations, 1942

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs
              Well, let's just say she's a bit "manish", for lack of a better term!
              LoL...oh you mean that aspect of her personality. Yeah, I suppose that doesn't fit in too well with the traditional values theme, but have you looked at the picture yet? Just look at it, for its intrinsically artistic appeal, and forget everything that you know about the subject...

Comment

Sorry, but I can't help but focus on the rivulets created by the hair on her legs and equating that with feeling those hairy gams. *shivers*

Hasn't a thing to do with traditional values,...that's just plain GROSS!

Comment

Is it a new era conversation? (That'll be the standard here now )

But

Happy bday Curt!
                  a brain cell

Comment

I will just say happy birthday Curt!
                    "Always behave like a duck -- keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X