Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "Worst Thing About My Life" Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official "Worst Thing About My Life" Thread!

I'll Start...

Selfish People

Next...

The intolerance of some for that which is different about others, combined with the inability or lack of desire to at least try and understand.
    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Reality. Seems to ruin everything.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

No kidding. This morning I dreamed I ran a marathon in 2:20 while eating my beloved donuts. When I woke up, the sad reality was upon me. I'll be lucky to break 5:00 at the SLC marathon in April.

Comment

Well...

The worst thing about my life is that I have to face some nasty Audists.

If you don't know what that means, look it up in a dictionary online.

Dan
          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
            The intolerance of some for that which is different about others, combined with the inability or lack of desire to at least try and understand.
            Ahhh, you mean selfish people!

Comment

By the Grace of GOD...I yet live....probably too long given my track history and i grow weary some days. But the GOD of my ancestors is not yet finished with me...and as it's HIS call...i shall endeeeeeeeavor to
              percevieeeeeer.

ecce lobo

Comment

Bureaucracy.
                TTFN

Comment

Worst thing right now...dunno, I have it pretty good(not good, not bad...average) right now. Well, I need to get a new job soon, but that's not a bad thing in itself.

I don't even have a lack of beer.
                  Wisdom is personal

Comment

At the moment, my continuing struggle with nicotine...so life's still pretty good.
                    The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                    Sideshow Bob.

Comment

It's been a rough few months financially. Have had to outlay a few thousand bucks on various non-optional unexpected car and home (electrical and heater) repairs. The old credit card is taking a major beating, and we've only just begun the holiday shopping.

And there's a new baby on the way... so lots more diapers and formula in the springtime. Hopefully by then the repairs will have tapered off.
                      "I am not an atomic playboy."
                      Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

The physical loss of half of the greatest thing about my life...

My heart is yet filled to overflowing, even though it seems it could burst sometimes...

The Lord is my Shepherd!
                        On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Oh, one minor and petty thing - an annoying coworker, dubbed Octopus by our section. She finds ways of getting her tentacles in your business, undermining your efforts, tattling minor faults to the brass, taking over your project, blaming you for any errors and stealing credit for any successes.

We joke that she'll have her own school of leadership one day.

Very minor but annoying.
                          TTFN

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs View Post
                            I'll Start...

Selfish People

Next...
                            mmmm people who say they have done everything in life when the havn't really burns my pasta
                            http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Originally posted by Kendoka Girl View Post
                              Oh, one minor and petty thing - an annoying coworker, dubbed Octopus by our section. She finds ways of getting her tentacles in your business, undermining your efforts, tattling minor faults to the brass, taking over your project, blaming you for any errors and stealing credit for any successes.

We joke that she'll have her own school of leadership one day.

Very minor but annoying.
                              Starnge I have a co worker the same my first post reffers to him as well
                              http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X