Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Nuggets

Hello everyone.
    I'm feeling competitive, and I'm wondering how I match up against everyone.
    If I offered you a dollar for every chicken nugget you ate in one hour, how many could you eat?
    Please be honest.
    Pleae vote in my poll too.
    Thank you.
    Slug

22.73%
    1-5
    0.00%
    6-10
    9.09%
    15-20
    18.18%
    25-30
    18.18%
    35-40
    4.55%
    45-50
    4.55%
    55-60
    4.55%
    65-70
    4.55%
    over 70...wow
    13.64%
    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Where's the poll Slug?

Anyway, in an hour? Maybe 60. But only if I skipped lunch and really worked up an appetite.
    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Maybe 20 with sweet and sour sauce on a good day... man I hungry now, your a bugger Slug!!!
      "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
      Ernest Hemingway.

"We're all going to die, all of us; what a circus! That alone should make us love each other, but it doesn't. We are terrorised and flattened by trivialities."
      Bukowski

Comment

I think 30 tops.
        That's alot of nuggets.
        30 bucks though.
        "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

I have eating spurts. They don't happen often, but when they do I can really chow down. I think I could eat 60 at a standing if I was on my "A game".

A few months back we were at Taco Bell and I shocked my wife by eating 15 soft shell Tacos at one shot.
          ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

Originally posted by cyberia View Post
            A few months back we were at Taco Bell and I shocked my wife by eating 15 soft shell Tacos at one shot.
            Didn't the big shock come a little later!

Thats a rough one. I think maybe 15-20. I don't mind McDonalds chicken nuggets but chicken nuggets anywhere are not my favorite they are just too processed. Now chicken strips I can probably eat the same 15-20 and they are 3 times larger.
            As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
            Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

I reckon maybe 25, or so. The first 5-6 are gonna go down fast, then a couple of minutes, per nugget.

Comment

Originally posted by dhuffjr View Post
                Didn't the big shock come a little later!
                Yeah, it did.

I'm not a big guy, about 185. But when I get hungry, were talking serious hungry, I can put it away. This past summer I was working outside hauling stone and building walls on my property all day. Ran down to the lodge for dinner and picked up two large pizzas, and ate one and half at one sitting.

My wife hates how I can eat and not gain.
                ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

Yeah, it did.

I'm not a big guy, about 185. But when I get hungry, were talking serious hungry, I can put it away. This past summer I was working outside hauling stone and building walls on my property all day. Ran down to the lodge for dinner and picked up two large pizzas, and ate one and half at one sitting.

My wife hates how I can eat and not gain.
                  I hate that you can eat and not gain.

I asked my son what amount he thought I could eat; I have used his answer.

Let's just say that I can easily (this is embarrassing, kind of) eat a party sized pizza with the lot and a 2 litre coke. I usually eat half of my son's family size as well (he hates that I do that, I tell him that I am helping him to stay in the shape he is in). I have eaten the Pizza Hut family meal deal on my own a few times . I am a big guy though, 183cms and 105kgs. I can bench 175 kgs though (looking for excuses here aren't I?).

He said 100 plus
                  War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

Originally posted by Slug View Post
                    If I offered you a dollar for every chicken nugget you ate in one hour, how many could you eat?
                    Sweeten the pot... if the challenger pukes, they have to return the money.
                    "I am not an atomic playboy."
                    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

I have eating spurts. They don't happen often, but when they do I can really chow down. I think I could eat 60 at a standing if I was on my "A game".

Few things can satisfy hunger like a Taco 10 pack . . of course on their way out some regret may set in.
                      [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Comment

Originally posted by Double Deuce View Post
                        Few things can satisfy hunger like a Taco 10 pack . . of course on their way out some regret may set in.
                        It was a bit more than some.

But sometimes there's hunger, and sometimes there's stupid hunger. On that occasion it was the latter.
                        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Comment

None. I never eat Mystery Meat, and with millions starving throughout the world and right here in America, I do not indulge in nor sanction gluttony contests.

If someone wants an eating contest, let's see how many pounds of garbage they can put away. At least that is useful.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

After about 6 or 7, they begin to taste like roadkill. I won't make them or buy them for my kids. Instead, I'll buy breast fillets and slow-roast them, or, if we are on the road, we'll get Chicken Selects or something similar.

Comment

Depends on the brand.
                              Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
                              If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X