Jack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack!

It was around this time of year nearly 120 years ago that one of Britains most notorious murder cases was just leaving the public eye. I'm refering of course to Jack! in the year 1888.

Given that this is an international site, its possible that some members may not have heard of him, so if they are interested they should websearch the following...

Jack the Ripper

The Whitechapel Murders

... to access the copious information thats online.

A question...

What theories, comments and thoughts do members have about the murders?

If possible can members give their own theories rather than other peoples... members thoughts are far more interesting!

Looking forward to finding out...

Gaz

That corpse in your avatar did it.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      That corpse in your avatar did it.
      Bloody Colonial WIT!

Gaz

Comment

It wasn't me, I was nowhere near the area and anyway I have an alibi. Several alibis in fact.

No sir, you can't pin anything on me.

(hides blood-soaked surgeon's knife under the bed)

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

How we do miss our "Leather apron." He was modern man's first media serial killer. Is there any record of suspected serial killers preceeding Jack, or are the records just too vague?
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

How we do miss our "Leather apron." He was modern man's first media serial killer. Is there any record of suspected serial killers preceeding Jack, or are the records just too vague?
            Excellent... something to fill the next 2 hours while i wait for the Patriots game on Channel 4 tonight!

From Hell

Jack

Comment

I've no personal theories but the one that he was the Royal that went mad from syphillis seems plausible. I've seen one about an American doctor but he was gay and gay men that are serial killers kill other men not women.
              As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
              Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by dhuffjr View Post
                I've no personal theories but the one that he was the Royal that went mad from syphillis seems plausible. I've seen one about an American doctor but he was gay and gay men that are serial killers kill other men not women.
                Can you give us all a quick run down (in your own words) on this American Doc please?

thanks

Gaz

Comment

Got a good one!

Mary Ann Cotton

Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post
                    Got a good one!

Mary Ann Cotton

Gaz
                    Police have speculated that it was indeed a surgeon who did the dirty deeds, given the professional way that a number of the corpses were dissected.
                    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X