ummm your schooling life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ummm your schooling life

This may seem to be very weird thread but I've been reflecting on my schooling life and realised i've been given a pretty hard time by a few blokes i've come to this conclusion by remembering about more than half of last year some blokes in my year level threw apple cores at my head while i was walking to the school libary I go to say they were pretty accurat from where they were throwing it from lucky the apple never hit me always missed between a inch or a metre from hitting my head and I would always reply by showing them the one finger salute

Another time can't remember if it was last year or the year before a real dick head that was in my year and ended up being in my wood class shoved or tried to shove the handle of a screw driver up my ass and I basicaly went nuts when he did it I kicked over 2 chairs and a table a I think I threw a chair at him but missed I was pretty uposet about it.

But I think some of this things have come from this blokes trying to get a reaction out of me because when I was in juniour High I threw a chair at some body and went nuts a lot so I was known for most of my time at school as a physco which didn't help either.

I would like to know what other peoiples lifes were like at school?
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Hind site can be a curse sometimes mate, dwelling on regrets and negative aspects from our schooling days can be quite disparaging for a few of us!

Would I do things differently, Sh!t yeah... I should have moved schools.

Enjoy the freedom you have now and work hard for what you aspire to become, school never teaches what's in the real world and you seem to have done ok for yourself so far... chin up mate and have a quiet beer!

Have you got a car yet?
    "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
    Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
    Mark Twain.

Comment

Well, as i sit here listening to " Rammstein " on my headset at my computer, i remember back to my school days, sitting in class , discretley hiding my walkman , listening to " Rammstein " , ..and............................oh, well im still doing it, ah, thats why i did so well at school...err, carry on..!

Comment

Hated school after I learned to read. Trouble was I read nothing but text books, and ended up reading high school grade stuff 3-4 years ahead of the schedule. So I got bored easy. Impacted my enthusiasm in class.

Now as for popular, well my brother was likely in the top 5 most popular guys in school. I could have just hung out "near" him, and I wouldn't have had to even try to get a date.
        But my brother and me were like oil and water. Just too different.

I ended up being with the military crowd. People actually were afraid of us. We weren't taughted, we were avoided. I guess you picked the wrong flavour of psycho

In the end I wanted to become a teacher. Life is weird isn't
        Welcome back Mr Kotter.
        Life is change. Built models for decades.
        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I just had my HS ten year anniversary....wow

Well, I started off as one of those snarky, jock bully types unfortunately. I was always athletic and played on a number of teams. I was also a stuck up cheerleader for a couple of years. A few years ago, I apologized to some people I hurt and we had a good cry and now I have some very good friends who I should have had back in HS.

In college, I was a hot head, always thinking I was right and having to be the Alpha Chick. I had a life altering event and became a goth and otherwise crazy chick for a while. I was big into theatre during that time and played Ophelia as well as parts in R&J, Richard III, etc.

In grad school, I totally buckled down and got my act together. Not to say I still couldn't party, but I was very focused and made my career choice during that time.

So, from HS to grad school, I was not the same person at all.
          TTFN

Comment

...errr...normal? I guess.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Kill School Administrators

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
              I was known for most of my time at school as a physco which didn't help either.

I would like to know what other peoiples lifes were like at school?
              Being searched for weapons because of my trench-coat (before school shootings even became a fad). Expelled for throwing a knife at some kids at my first high school. Pulled out of my second high school after a failed bank scam (to pay the bank back in restitution). Court School was great, I learned how to swear and hit people in the bathrooms so you don't get arrested. At least that was worth the GED and getting to start college at 16.

College is more of a driven experience. You have to pay for the classes, and I hate to waste money.

Kill School Administrators was a song my punk band wrote....
              "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Hmmm amazingly I caught a lot of crap in HS. And it was the time when it didn't bug me. I didn't care since I only had to deal with them for maybe one or two 45 minute classes. Now people who bug me are my coworkers and I see them 9+ hours at work and I practically live with half of them, it gets annoying at times. Not that I dislike them, you just fall into a same-old same-old situation.

Believe me, I was "The Ghost". I could have stopped going and no one would notice but teachers who noticed me missing on the attendance rosters and the few friends I had.

Enjoy it, I find myself longing for my times in school and what I could have done.
                The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Well I'm still in high school. (not like I expect alot of you to newly acquire this information ) So far its the same as its been sicne 1st grade. Yeah got you a-holes, your friends of who'd take a bullet for, and those teachers that seem to be out to get you... and I have about 6 of them..

Math still sucks, I still get get into English and verbs and nouns and so on, and it seems that weight training is a good stress reliever...woo
                  I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

It sounds like your in Highschool now?
                    Well in grade school i fought all the time, just what kids do, then in JR High,
                    it was much less, did alot of moving so i tried to be good, until i moved to
                    a podunk! town, hated it. Had made a good friend once, we were walking
                    home and got jumped by 3 guys, well one guy just wanted to beat up my friend because he was new. I tried to stop them, thats when the other two
                    held me. Thank god we moved away from that Hell hole.

In highschool i never fought, i figured it was time to grow up.

I would the same as you if i was still in school, fight back, i wouldn't be able
                    to just sit there and take it.
                    Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Quintessential nerd and class clown. Strange combo made for some interesting times. My friends and I used to spend time after school talking with the Physics teacher about new-fangled things like lasers and space travel. (He was a college professor who decided to get out of the rat race and catch kids when he could still do some good.)

Teachers didn't have to take any guff from their charges, and 'hacks' were the rule for infractions. The advanced math teacher was a Marine (never an ex-Marine) and a veteran of Guadalcanal. His hacks could lift you off your feet. I only got one hack in high school and that was for something I didn't do. Deserved a few more.
                      All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Originally posted by lufttiger View Post
                        It sounds like your in Highschool now?
                        Well in grade school i fought all the time, just what kids do, then in JR High,
                        it was much less, did alot of moving so i tried to be good, until i moved to
                        a podunk! town, hated it. Had made a good friend once, we were walking
                        home and got jumped by 3 guys, well one guy just wanted to beat up my friend because he was new. I tried to stop them, thats when the other two
                        held me. Thank god we moved away from that Hell hole.

In highschool i never fought, i figured it was time to grow up.

I would the same as you if i was still in school, fight back, i wouldn't be able
                        to just sit there and take it.
                        lol I'm kinda the same. You tease me, fine I don't care, but don't tease the family.... I will fight back.
                        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Oh God...the stories I could tell. I hated High Scool except it was great for my social life. Myself and my crowd were bullied for a while by the kids in the next year level and some other guys in our own year level. Two fights and a broken nose for one guy sorted that out quick smart. One day, I will write a book about it.
                          The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                          Sideshow Bob.

Comment

I went straight from Parochial school to public school (high school), which was shock enough. Much like many here, I wasn' part of the cool set, but I held my own with being a pretty good kid. Was in Boy Scouts and Drum & Bugle Corps, which weren't activities that got you noticed; but playing HS football seemed to be the "acceptable" thing to get me in the good graces of a lot more folks...go figure. College was more fruitful in that I was in charge of my own destiny, rather than following the pack. Life is full of hard knocks, and some say the best school of all. Hang in there and always remember the most important person to prove yourself to is you.
                            http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

I was a zit factory.
                              People left me alone.
                              If they didn't, I'd threaten to rub my face on them.
                              "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X