Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myth (or) Mystery?????.....Fact (or) Fiction?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myth (or) Mystery?????.....Fact (or) Fiction?????

Are JFK, Elvis Presley & Bruce Lee really dead (or) is it at all possible that any of them could still be alive?

What about Jimmy R. Hoffa?

And Hitler?

Nah, it simply isn't worth the bother.
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
      Nah, it simply isn't worth the bother.
      I thank you for your lack of input, as it would no doubt have been something totally insulting to me, but thank you for taking the time to read my inquiry all the same.

Hope You Had A Wonderful Thanksgiving Too.

Comment

They're dead, The true conspiracy is to make you think they died as a result of a conspiracy.

Comment

How about if I quote some of the other conspiracies, to be polite, that you advocated in other realms? You know, like the secret midget subs carried in the hull of Yamoto?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke William View Post
            Are JFK, Elvis Presley & Bruce Lee really dead (or) is it at all possible that any of them could still be alive?

And Hitler?
            How about NO

Comment

How about if I quote some of the other conspiracies, to be polite, that you advocated in other realms? You know, like the secret midget subs carried in the hull of Yamoto?
              He tried to push forth that idea over here too, until it was shot down in flames by the minds of astute people who actually did their homework.
              "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Actually, I said they were I-400 Class Submarines, but those theories have been proven to be false right here in The ACG already, but whatever floats your boat & makes you feel like a bigger person in your eyes.

Comment

And Hitler?
                  I asked these questions because there are actually a few people in the world today that believe some of these people could actually still be alive today.

I am convinced that Bruce Lee never actually died and that he is living in seclusion in a Tibetan Temple waiting for the right time to reappear before the world & to lead us that believed in his teachings in the arts of Jeet Kune Do.

JFk & Elvis are iffy at best.

Hoffa as far as I know has never been found.

Hitler? Well, there wasn't any REAL Proof that he comitted suicide & that it was actually HID burned Body that the Russians found.

Comment

Duke's threads are an indication his wife ignores him too much, and too often
                    Life is change. Built models for decades.
                    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Maud'dib View Post

Duke's threads are an indication his wife ignores him too much, and too often
                      WIFE????? Cough, Cough, Hack, Hack.

I would not filthy my bed with a woman that I called a wife.

A Girlfriend is fine with me, but that is it.

I prefer nothing more than a sex mate.

Marriage is fine for My Parents who have been together for almost 46 or 47 years now, but that is just not my thing.

And Children.....BLECH!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I actually like little kids (Count To 10 Before You Speak John/D1J1), but I don't want any.

They are fine for you guys, but they are yours & that's the part of the deal that I like the most.

Now, can we please get back to my original questions?

Comment

Why? The original questions are so ludicrous as to not be any fun whatsoever.

Hoffa, Elvis, JFK, the Shroud of Turin, Hoffa, one-nut astronauts landing on the moon, Big Foot, Minotaur, Cyclops, Atlantis. The list goes on, and on and on...........I mean really.

Conspiracy, conschmiracy!

Comment

WIFE????? Cough, Cough, Hack, Hack.

I would not filthy my bed with a woman that I called a wife.

A Girlfriend is fine with me, but that is it.

I prefer nothing more than a sex mate.

Marriage is fine for My Parents who have been together for almost 46 or 47 years now, but that is just not my thing.

And Children.....BLECH!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I actually like little kids (Count To 10 Before You Speak John/D1J1), but I don't want any.

They are fine for you guys, but they are yours & that's the part of the deal that I like the most.

Now, can we please get back to my original questions?
                          Thank-you for telling everyone your innermost, stunted, dysfunctional feelings and beliefs regarding women and how they are nothing more than momentary, semi-functional, sexual doormats in your life. I'm sure that you'll win alot of friends to your side with ideas and ideals such as yours. Your sad words speak volumes. You really should seek out psychological help and I am TOTALLY SERIOUS.
                          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Is Godzilla really dead? Or just waiting for the next time we need him?
                            Life is change. Built models for decades.
                            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                            I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I'm gonna be totally serious here for a bit...

This ain't a target shoot...

Check your firearms at the door... or you'll be done in by em!

Thank You... Drive through!
                              On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X