X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs

Im looking for a job.
    I want to work with horses.
    I would Like to Set up a Ranch like deal for kids that have problems. Work with them through animals. Give the Kids a 2nd chance.
    Maj. Gewi Redhawks Jones Jr.

Civil War RPG

Hold the line. Hold the line we few men will kill whats in front. Its our Division that will hold or we all die. I say hold this Line

well, you could try a job fourm
    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
    "

Comment

yea

Civil War RPG

Hold the line. Hold the line we few men will kill whats in front. Its our Division that will hold or we all die. I say hold this Line

Comment

Originally posted by Maj Gewi Redhaw View Post
        Im looking for a job.
        I would Like to Set up a Ranch like deal for kids that have problems. Work with them through animals. Give the Kids a 2nd chance.

mmm dunno if there is a plac in America but there is an accositaion called RDA it is for disabled children who are taught how to ride you might like it
        http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Im looking for a job.
          Thats a noble idea. A number of such places already exist. Don Imus' ranch springs to mind first.

However, running and capitalizing a business is difficult. What businesses have you managed successfully before, especially one such as this that would operate over a large geographic area? It would also be handy to have some education in at least one field related to children.

Absent that type of history no lender will touch you, nor should they.
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

I run the Ranch part Horses and stuff. My mom and Dad will run the Rest thats there idea.
            I thought it was a great one. I have 4 little brothers thats what i got

Civil War RPG

Comment

I run the Ranch part Horses and stuff. My mom and Dad will run the Rest thats there idea.
              I thought it was a great one. I have 4 little brothers thats what i got
              How much experience do you have with horses now?
              Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

I like them broke before i get them.

Civil War RPG

Comment

LOL im ok with horses

Civil War RPG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X