Clear All

• Arkansas vs #1 LSU

Arkansas Razorbacks:50

LSU Tigers:48

WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!!!

RAZORBACKS
    If you Ain't Cav,You Ain't S---

WooHoo!!!!!! Go Eers!
    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Originally posted by Scout32 View Post
      Arkansas Razorbacks:50

LSU Tigers:48

WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!!!

RAZORBACKS
      Scout!! This is not a sport site! I can't believe you would post such drivel on this August forum! How dare you take pleasure in the defeat of LSU! One would think you're one of those "play-off" perverts! You must know how that would affect those poor student-athletes and their focus on academic excellence!

PLAY OFFS!!
      Last edited by holly6; 23 Nov 07, 18:59.
      My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Clears the way for my Mizzou Tiggers after they beat Kansas tomorrow and the winner of the southern portion of the Big twelve after that......
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

This helps my Tennessee Volunteers somehow, at the moment I am just not sure how. Go vols.

Comment

Originally posted by Combatengineer View Post
            Clears the way for my Mizzou Tiggers after they beat Kansas tomorrow and the winner of the southern portion of the Big twelve after that......
            That's what us "play off" people dream of: Kansas/Missouri vs West Virginia.
            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Originally posted by holly6 View Post
              That's what us "play off" people dream of: Kansas/Missouri vs West Virginia.
              That's just your typical, we want the same teams (from the west coast and/or east coast every year) rant........ Nothing like new blood in the hunt......
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combatengineer View Post
                That's just your typical, we want the same teams (from the west coast and/or east coast every year) rant........ Nothing like new blood in the hunt......
                Agreed, unless their non-conference schedule includes the patsies MO and KS played.

Comment

Good game. Mistakes finally caught up with LSU. Couple of bad calls by the refs hurt us but the game was still ours for the taking. That 4th & 10 conversion was the game. Only a matter of time before we blew it after that.
                  Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

I'm heading to Morgantown tomorrow to watch WVU vs UConn... two games away, baby!
                    Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated... again...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X