X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• made a quiz

check it out!

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/Superpowers/199840/
    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
    "

I got electro something forgot the word and can you simplyfy the meanings could say them in my head

150935 how the hell did you get thrue year 2 let alone your entire schooling life?
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Mind boggling

HP
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
        I got electro something forgot the word and can you simplyfy the meanings could say them in my head

[SIZE="1"]150935 how the hell did you get thrue year 2 let alone your entire schooling life?[/SIZE]

Where did that come from? Sounds like a question you got a couple of years ago on the Diggers History Forum.

HP
        Last edited by Half Pint John; 21 Nov 07, 06:54.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post

150935 how the hell did you get thrue year 2 let alone your entire schooling life?
          it was basicly and uphill battle in the rain with a broken leg to answear you're question
          "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
          "

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
            Where did that come from? Sounds like a question you got a couple of years ago on the Diggers History Forum.

HP
            Well my learning capabilities hasn't been that good though most of my life being held back in my first year of my schooling life is not ideal but when I finally shorted my self out which was last year every thing went pretty well so i'm not that stupid I think being put under the term ADD either Mistkenly or not i have always had problem with schooing life with my first 8 or 9 years so yeah

and also I wanted to make a joke and get people laughing so just to explain some things

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
              it was basicly and uphill battle in the rain with a broken leg to answear you're question
              oh thanks

Comment

So what is this quiz suppose to measure? The label I received for taking this quiz did not explain what it was meant by it.
                Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
                If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Berlin.1945
                  by casanova
                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                  Yesterday, 23:41
                • casanova
                  AW 169M
                  by casanova
                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                  Yesterday, 23:26
                • JBark
                  What changed?
                  by JBark
                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                  Yesterday, 18:54
                Working...
                X