Thanksgiving greetings and salutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving greetings and salutations

Well a previous engagement.....hence the post i close with until Sat or Sunday follows. Thanksgiving. What is it? Ah hell we know the story. But do we really believe in the message? I pray you do because 'hope' is not a technique on the battlefield.

And if ya dont? well then get gawdamn right with the world because for all of us who believe in freedom you should have a day of Thanksgiving...

Now i gotta run cuz Ironhorse's truck looks like warmed over death and i aint got a clue if it'll make back to the Anadarko..but the bird and the booze await and we gotta go 51 miles to get beer. So to all ya's.... PB, GAZ, Surrey, Slickie, Mike B, The Admiral and the Doc and all of you.....

Blessed may your day be.

Thanksgiving

For each new morning with its light,
    For rest and shelter of the night,
    For health and food,
    For love and friends,
    For everything Thy goodness sends.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

best
    CV

Thanks. I'm celebrating Thanksgiving this year. There's planty I'm thankfull for. The good buddies I've in here is one of my personal favorites.
    All warfare is based on deception.
    Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Though we do not have Thanksgiving in England, to CV and all our American cousins on the forums have a peaceful and joyous celebration on Thursday.
      Last edited by Post Captain; 20 Nov 07, 09:18.
      Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis View Post
        Well a previous engagement.....hence the post i close with until Sat or Sunday follows. Thanksgiving. What is it? Ah hell we know the story. But do we really believe in the message? I pray you do because 'hope' is not a technique on the battlefield.

And if ya dont? well then get gawdamn right with the world because for all of us who believe in freedom you should have a day of Thanksgiving...

Now i gotta run cuz Ironhorse's truck looks like warmed over death and i aint got a clue if it'll make back to the Anadarko..but the bird and the booze await and we gotta go 51 miles to get beer. So to all ya's.... PB, GAZ, Surrey, Slickie, Mike B, The Admiral and the Doc and all of you.....

Blessed may your day be.

Thanksgiving

For each new morning with its light,
        For rest and shelter of the night,
        For health and food,
        For love and friends,
        For everything Thy goodness sends.

--Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)

best
        CV

onya Larry have a good one and drive with you eyes open.

HP
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

In Keeping With My Normal Attitude Towards The Holidays

I'll just get started early with a cheery Bah & Humbug.

But Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving Guys.

Comment

Remember everyone...Pace yourselves and you can eat more.

Have a great Turkey Day.
            "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
            -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Comment

happy thanksgiving mates
              "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
              "

Comment

Happy early Thanksgiving guys

"You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by mike brown View Post
                  Though we do not have Thanksgiving in England, to CV and all our American cousins on the forums have a peaceful and joyous celebration on Thursday.
                  Your kind expressions are much appreciated! Thank you sir!.
                  "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Happy turkey day to everyone on the boards.
                    Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
                    If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X