Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beauty of Math is Absolutely Amazing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Beauty of Math is Absolutely Amazing

    1 x 8 + 1 = 9
    12 x 8 + 2 = 98
    123 x 8 + 3 = 987
    1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
    12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
    123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
    1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
    12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
    123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

    1 x 9 + 2 = 11
    12 x 9 + 3 = 111
    123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
    1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
    12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
    123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
    1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
    12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
    123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111

    9 x 9 + 7 = 88
    98 x 9 + 6 = 888
    987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
    9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
    98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
    987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
    9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
    98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

    Brilliant, isn't it?

    And look at this symmetry:

    1 x 1 = 1
    11 x 11 = 121
    111 x 111 = 12321
    1111 x 1111 = 1234321
    11111 x 11111 = 123454321
    111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
    1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
    11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
    111111111 x 111111111=12345678987654321

    Now, take a look at this...

    101%

    From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

    What Equals 100%?

    What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

    Ever wonder about those people who say they

    are giving more than 100%?

    We have all been in situations where someone

    wants you to GIVE OVER 100%.

    How about ACHIEVING 101%?

    What equals 100% in life?

    Here's a little mathematical formula that

    might help answer these questions:

    If:

    A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

    Is represented as:

    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

    If

    H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K

    8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

    And:

    K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

    11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

    But:

    A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

    1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

    THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

    L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D

    12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%

    Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

    While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top!

    It's up to you if you share this with your friends

    & loved ones just the way I did.

    Have a nice day & God bless!!!


    (Just For The Record, The Guy Who Hosted The Father & Son Shootout Sent This To My Father, Who Sent it To Me & Now I'm Sharing it With You Guys)

  • #2
    Originally posted by Duke William View Post
    THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

    L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D

    12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%
    But "Love of Allah" gets you 109%
    (12+15+22+5 + 15+6 + 1+12+12+1+8)

    Whereas with "Shintoism" you get 118%
    (19+8+14+21+15+9+19+13)

    And "Burning Churches" gets you 168%.
    (2+21+18+14+9+14+6 + 3+8+21+18+3+8+4+19)

    I'm pretty bored if you can't tell.

    Comment


    • #3
      Love of Satan will take you even further!
      Wisdom is personal

      Comment


      • #4
        Who gives a s---
        would still be the winner.

        HP
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Karri View Post
          Love of Satan will take you even further!
          Hail Satan, Lord of darkness!

          Originally posted by Duke William View Post
          9 x 9 + 7 = 88
          Math = White Supremacy!

          Comment


          • #6
            I was going to say Duke's post was bloody awesome.

            But the rest of you guys went and gave more than 100%.

            I'm going to go and give the thread a healthy ranking now. Neatest stuff I have seen in a long time (and not have anything to do with food ).
            Life is change. Built models for decades.
            Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
            I didn't for a long time either.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh there's way more beautiful stuff math can do than simple arithmetic and number/letter games...
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Duke William View Post
                1 x 8 + 1 = 9
                12 x 8 + 2 = 98
                123 x 8 + 3 = 987
                1234 x 8 + 4 = 9876
                12345 x 8 + 5 = 98765
                123456 x 8 + 6 = 987654
                1234567 x 8 + 7 = 9876543
                12345678 x 8 + 8 = 98765432
                123456789 x 8 + 9 = 987654321

                1 x 9 + 2 = 11
                12 x 9 + 3 = 111
                123 x 9 + 4 = 1111
                1234 x 9 + 5 = 11111
                12345 x 9 + 6 = 111111
                123456 x 9 + 7 = 1111111
                1234567 x 9 + 8 = 11111111
                12345678 x 9 + 9 = 111111111
                123456789 x 9 +10= 1111111111

                9 x 9 + 7 = 88
                98 x 9 + 6 = 888
                987 x 9 + 5 = 8888
                9876 x 9 + 4 = 88888
                98765 x 9 + 3 = 888888
                987654 x 9 + 2 = 8888888
                9876543 x 9 + 1 = 88888888
                98765432 x 9 + 0 = 888888888

                Brilliant, isn't it?

                And look at this symmetry:

                1 x 1 = 1
                11 x 11 = 121
                111 x 111 = 12321
                1111 x 1111 = 1234321
                11111 x 11111 = 123454321
                111111 x 111111 = 12345654321
                1111111 x 1111111 = 1234567654321
                11111111 x 11111111 = 123456787654321
                111111111 x 111111111=12345678987654321

                Now, take a look at this...

                101%

                From a strictly mathematical viewpoint:

                What Equals 100%?

                What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

                Ever wonder about those people who say they

                are giving more than 100%?

                We have all been in situations where someone

                wants you to GIVE OVER 100%.

                How about ACHIEVING 101%?

                What equals 100% in life?

                Here's a little mathematical formula that

                might help answer these questions:

                If:

                A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

                Is represented as:

                1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

                If

                H-A-R-D-W-O-R- K

                8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

                And:

                K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

                11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

                But:

                A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

                1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

                THEN, look how far the love of God will take you:

                L-O-V-E-O-F-G-O-D

                12+15+22+5+15+6+7+15+4 = 101%

                Therefore, one can conclude with mathematical certainty that:

                While Hard Work and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there, It's the Love of God that will put you over the top!

                It's up to you if you share this with your friends

                & loved ones just the way I did.

                Have a nice day & God bless!!!


                (Just For The Record, The Guy Who Hosted The Father & Son Shootout Sent This To My Father, Who Sent it To Me & Now I'm Sharing it With You Guys)
                God IS amazing! Such perfection and symmetry...even chaos has order!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Interesting, though keep in mind that the original post is quite deliberately using English and base-10 mathematics... so the results do seem very contrived (in particular, they have a very Western feel).

                  If you've never experienced the beauty of a base-2 or a base-16 number system, then you're missing out.
                  "I am not an atomic playboy."
                  Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is pretty cool
                    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

                    CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The math part was interesting.

                      That prince of darkness stuff isn't.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That's cool. I can make 1=2....but I don't remember...
                        "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
                        -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

                        Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I Wonder

                          If I can mathematically figure out a way to successfully invade England in September 1940?

                          Thanks for the kind words guys.

                          I am but the messenger of the message however.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Airchallenged View Post
                            That's cool. I can make 1=2....but I don't remember...
                            a = b
                            a^2 = a*b
                            a^2-b^2 = a*b-b^2
                            (a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b)
                            (a+b) = b
                            a+a = a
                            2a = a
                            2 = 1
                            "I am not an atomic playboy."
                            Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Duke William View Post
                              If I can mathematically figure out a way to successfully invade England in September 1940?

                              Thanks for the kind words guys.

                              I am but the messenger of the message however.
                              Do you have a name for that invasion yet? Sea Otter perhaps
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X