scotland V italy fitba !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scotland V italy fitba !!

aye its fiba (soccer aka football etc ) its crunch time time for the euro 2008 qualifiers as scotland plays the champions italy today here in scotland at hampden park in glasgow ...

so ... c`mon scotland ...

kick off 5pm uk time ...

Scotland v Italy
    Hampden Park, Glasgow
    Saturday, 17 November
    Kick-off: 1700 GMT
    Live coverage: Sky Sports 1, BBC Radio Scotland, BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC Sport website & Score
    owner of the yahoo group for WW1 ,WW2 and Modern TO&Es
    (Tables of organisation & equipment or Unit of action )

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TOandEs/

As an Englishman, I too say come on Scotland, you can beat Italy you did it to France. However whatever happens, the Scottish team has shown great determination and pride, how different from the England team (which is likely to go out of the european championship this week), they have shown themsleves to be a team of grossly overpayed players who could not be bothered play their hearts out for their country.

As for the England manager Steve McClaren well he is a ****** and should be *******, as hanging would be too good for him.
    War is less costly than servitude

Comment

Forza Gli Azzurri!
      The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
      ----
      We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Good luck on that, I'm cheering for Scotland. We had the pleasure to meet some of the Scottish football fans here on the Faroe Islands this summer...beer, kilts and hardcore party...got to love them
        We meet Italy on wednesday in Italy...we haven't got any points yet, and I don't think we'll get any on wednesday
        Last edited by M.Joensen; 17 Nov 07, 07:41.
        When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
        Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
          Forza Gli Azzurri!

Anche con io

Sorry to my Scots friends with all the great whisky, but I have a personal connection with Italy. Forza Azzurri !!

Comment

Scotland Forever
            Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
            If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

We'll Be Back-!

From the welcoming committee in Gelsenkirchen to the troops at Kaiserslautern who cheered our boys on to their inspired draw vs. Italy, U.S. fans were everywhere in Germany.

New coach, Peter Nowak

Full International Record, 2007: 11 W - 5 L - 1 T
              www.RadioVietnam.net

Comment

final score scotland 1 italy 2

no way should the second goal have happened the free kick leading to it in favour of italy should have been for scotland as the scots player was shoved out the way .. talk about crap ..

usual dirty play by italian football .. and get away with it ...

italy for the so called world champions , they certainly didnt play like it ,they seemed ordinary
                Last edited by thomas.tmcc; 17 Nov 07, 13:17.

Comment

"We'll Be Back-!"

I agree completely, but until then Scotland Forever.

Comment

thanks dallas scotland outplayed and outclassed italy ..

am proud to be a scot and well done the team ..

Comment

Tam tam ta dam, tam tam ta dam...
                      The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
                      ----
                      We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas.tmcc View Post
                        thanks dallas scotland outplayed and outclassed italy ..

am proud to be a scot and well done the team ..
                        You're welcome, as an American I am a bit of a mix of things, but per the family genologist, we are predominately Scottish. So I gotta root for the "home team".

Of course i was born in England, but that's a whole differnt story.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                          You're welcome, as an American I am a bit of a mix of things, but per the family genologist, we are predominately Scottish. So I gotta root for the "home team".

Of course i was born in England, but that's a whole differnt story.
                          cool mate .. where abouts in scotland your family from ..

Comment

According to the family expert I have both Highland and Lowland relatives. MacDonalds, MacIntosh, Fargueson, and some others. My most direct ancestor, my fathers fathers father etc., was listed in the city tax rolls of Charleston South Carolina in 1695 as a shipowner born and raised in lowland Scotland. His history indicates that one of his ancestors came down from the highlands sometime in the early 1600's.

So I guess the answer is from all over.
                            Last edited by Dallas; 18 Nov 07, 18:04.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X