Something Esoteric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Esoteric?

Something a little off the wall, prompted in part by a story Mike Harding told many MANY years ago!.

3 questions and for fun you must answer all of them.

1/... IF you had to have a body part replaced with something unusual and not normally 'connected' with the body, which part would you lose and what would you choose to replace it and why?

2/... IF you could have ONE body part (or pair of) ENGLARGED, which part would it be and why?

3/... IF you had an extra eye somewhere on your body, where would it be and why?

Mike Harding...

As a 'supply' teacher he once asked the last question to a mixed class of 10 year olds. The bombshell came from the back row.

'If i had an extra eye... (smirk from boy) it would be on the end of my WILLY!
    (gasps and titters from classmates)
    'Arent you going to ask me why sir?'
    (Terror from Harding)
    'Then i could go down Old Trafford on a saturday afternoon, stick it through a hole in the fence and watch the match for free!'
    (triumph for boy)

Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by allsirgarnet View Post
      3 questions and for fun you must answer all of them.

1/... IF you had to have a body part replaced with something unusual and not normally 'connected' with the body, which part would you lose and what would you choose to replace it and why?

2/... IF you could have ONE body part (or pair of) ENGLARGED, which part would it be and why?

3/... IF you had an extra eye somewhere on your body, where would it be and why?
      1) I'd replace one of my lungs with a flame thrower with the nozzle in my nipple, so if anybody gave me any guff, I could rip open my shirt, exclaim Oh, yeah ? and incinerate them.

2) I'd enlarge my liver, so it could withstand more alcohol abuse !

3) I'd have the third eye directly behind one of the eyes already in my skull, so that at the one particular pivotal moment which inevitably arises in each and every existence, I could bellow If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out ! and then go ahead and do it knowing I had a spare which would just pop into place so I wouldn't be half blind !
      " Reality is interpretation according to a scheme which we cannot escape "

Comment

Originally posted by Lokinar View Post
        1) I'd replace one of my lungs with a flame thrower with the nozzle in my nipple, so if anybody gave me any guff, I could rip open my shirt, exclaim Oh, yeah ? and incinerate them.

2) I'd enlarge my liver, so it could withstand more alcohol abuse !

3) I'd have the third eye directly behind one of the eyes already in my skull, so that at the one particular pivotal moment which inevitably arises in each and every existence, I could bellow If thine eye offend thee, pluck it out ! and then go ahead and do it knowing I had a spare which would just pop into place so I wouldn't be half blind !
        I was nodding right up to number 3.

Now I'm just shaking my head.
        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
        ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

2) My left lung, it is not full size. about 4/5s of it were removed when I was born.
          "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
          -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
            Berlin.1945
            by casanova
            The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
            Yesterday, 23:41
          • casanova
            AW 169M
            by casanova
            The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
            Yesterday, 23:26
          • JBark
            What changed?
            by JBark
            There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
            Yesterday, 18:54
          Working...
          X