Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Live in The Snow & Ice & Has THIS Ever Happened To You?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Live in The Snow & Ice & Has THIS Ever Happened To You?????

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=19845400

Yes. Very annoying.
    Wisdom is personal

Comment

Not that severely, but yeah, I've made that mistake.

It's also annoying when you step onto a pile of ice that turns out to be deep snow. Especially if there's a puddle of muddy water at the bottom.
      --Patrick Carroll

"Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property." (Richard Maybury)

Comment

Yes, but I'm not stupid enough to go running at a pile of snow that has obviously been sitting out for a few freeze/thaw cycles.

Comment

Good case for the dumbing down theory.
          Bet that hurt.

Comment

No, but we use to walk up the snowbank onto the top of the house in order to jump from the other side. North Dakota use to get alot of snow.
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Carroll View Post
              Not that severely, but yeah, I've made that mistake.

It's also annoying when you step onto a pile of ice that turns out to be deep snow. Especially if there's a puddle of muddy water at the bottom.
              I've had that happen. Out here you can look at what looks like a level snow covered field, step out and go eyes deep into a ditch.

Also annoying is packed snow. Looks like powder but you slide like ice. I've slipped numerous times. Thankfully all of my "@#[email protected]%!" exclamations were mental and not verbal.

Last year the snow and ice was so thick a treacherous I didn't even try walking across the parking lot. I just got a tire iron out and bashed the ice until I had grit and worked my way across.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Ice and snow can be treacherous and you can get hurt.

The film doens't involve the unknown, it revolves around stupidity. Stupidity that exists at that level can't be just a gift........you must also practice.
                If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Lived in Alaska for three years as a kid and never did anything that dumb. Well there was the time my friends and I decided to climb down a steep cliff by hand. My Dad was close by and able to rescue us.
                  Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
                  If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

Lemme guess one of Dukes random posts?
                    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X