Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight I Met The Great, Great, Grandson of Adna Chaffee, Sr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight I Met The Great, Great, Grandson of Adna Chaffee, Sr.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adna_Chaffee

The Man I picked up at the airport tonight was Tom Chaffee.

His Great Grandfather was Major General Adna Chaffee, Jr., The Man whose name was placed on the M-24 Chaffee Light Tank.

His Father apparently served in the 10 Mountain Rangers in Vietnam but refuses to talk about it, because apparently something mysterious happened to him over there.

His father just happened to get a job in The State Department after leaving the service.

His Brother, Lieutenant Colonel Mark Chaffee is in Iraq right now & is a member of the 10th Mountain Rangers & has 15 Confirmed Kills.

I found it interesting what he told me & just thought I would share it with you guys.
    Last edited by Duke William; 12 Nov 07, 00:18.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
    Prawn heads
    by Karri
    How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
    Today, 11:40
  • Jose50
    Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
    by Jose50
    Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
    Today, 08:41
  • Von Richter
    Sagittarius Rising...
    by Von Richter
    Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
    Today, 01:19
Working...
X