No announcement yet.

Could Sweden ever take over the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Sweden ever take over the world?

Since we already have a thread concerning if USA could take over the world , we can have one if Sweden could do it too.
    Yes!
    35.00%
    No!
    65.00%
    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Why bother! It's ours allready by proxy... or is it?...
    The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
    ----
    We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Didn't ABBA already do that?

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

There'd be too much resistance in the world for any country to rule the world.
        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

But there's one place in the world where Coca Cola Company struggles with dropping salesnumbers during the Christmas season and that place is Sweden! MacDonalds have also experience a big blow to their ego when they tried n' failed to get their restaurants going in the norhern part of Sweden n' had to sell of to a local burgerchain and it took 'em 20 years to consolidate their loss and return.

We're the only country in the world that has won both the World Cup and the Olympics in the same year in icehockey.

We do know what weaponry others have since we're the ones that invents 'em. (can't afford 'em to our own army though)

Smörgåsbord.

Alimak

The world biggest field with goldore.

Any many other things that's top of the line including Subs, but rule the world? Nah!
          The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
          ----

Comment

You had our help and a couple of hundred years and you failed miserably. I mean seriously.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post
              But there's one place in the world where Coca Cola Company struggles with dropping salesnumbers during the Christmas season and that place is Sweden! MacDonalds have also experience a big blow to their ego when they tried n' failed to get their restaurants going in the norhern part of Sweden n' had to sell of to a local burgerchain and it took 'em 20 years to consolidate their loss and return.

We're the only country in the world that has won both the World Cup and the Olympics in the same year in icehockey.

We do know what weaponry others have since we're the ones that invents 'em. (can't afford 'em to our own army though)

Smörgåsbord.

Alimak

Any many other things that's top of the line including Subs, but rule the world? Nah!
              Honestly I don't care how much technology people have.(but you gave McDonalds a punch, nice!) some people are still going to disagree with you, and there will be restsiace.
              I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by McCoy View Post

Smörgåsbord.

Alimak

You have those beautiful blonde women too!
                "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

Well, there's plenty of disagreement goin' round the world so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

We Swedes can have a few victories but to conquer a world that's allready on the brink of crumble under the likes of Paris Hilton and what not from USA ain't worth it.
                  ----

Comment

Originally posted by Wustenfuchs View Post
                    You have those beautiful blonde women too!
                    Where where ? I can´t see them!
                    “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

Yes. Because no one really knows what the Swede said, so you have the element of tactical surprise, it is a "fast food nation" (Snabbmat Nation!) and an Army travels on its stomach, and they have Gustavus Adolphus who already conquered ACG!

Last edited by Miss Saigon; 11 Nov 07, 13:31.

Comment

Tell you what, you send a really good looking blonde to me wearing nothing but a smile and I'll be more than happy to surrender to her. Provided that as my prison camp commander she agress to take care of ALL my needs.
                        Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
                        If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                          Tell you what, you send a really good looking blonde to me wearing nothing but a smile and I'll be more than happy to surrender to her. Provided that as my prison camp commander she agress to take care of ALL my needs.
                          You mean like cleaning and cooking for you?
                          Wisdom is personal

Comment

Among other things.
                            Those that forget history are condemed to repeat it.
                            If you're going to be one you might as well be a BIG RED ONE

Comment

Ikea can give Walmart and Target a good run for their money......but the world........hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahh aahhahahahahahahahahahahah.......
                              thanks guys I think you loosened the last of the deep set phlem I've been harboring.....I can breath better now
                              As lord and master of your grill, you will welcome any opportunity to display your grilling prowess.
                              Mario Batali, 2006

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X