Dealing with the clueless public.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with the clueless public.

We've all seen people push doors that say pull and vice versa and tug on locked doors even though there's a big closed sign. Once again, they land on my doorstep. The lab has two computers closed for maintenance. The computer screens have a big red window on the logon screen that says "closed". People are still messing with them and trying to log on even though the system's locked out and then they come to the desk saying the computer doesn't work.

Another of the 100 reasons why we know natural selection doesn't work.

To top it off this one guy keeps coming into the lab to listen to music videos. That's fine with me, except he feels the need to sing along at a rather loud whisper and dance in his seat as well.

It says closed for a reason people! That's cause it's closed! TGIF, oh wait, TGI Lunch Break!
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
    We've all seen people push doors that say pull and vice versa and tug on locked doors even though there's a big closed sign. Once again, they land on my doorstep. The lab has two computers closed for maintenance. The computer screens have a big red window on the logon screen that says "closed". People are still messing with them and trying to log on even though the system's locked out and then they come to the desk saying the computer doesn't work.

Another of the 100 reasons why we know natural selection doesn't work.

To top it off this one guy keeps coming into the lab to listen to music videos. That's fine with me, except he feels the need to sing along at a rather loud whisper and dance in his seat as well.

It says closed for a reason people! That's cause it's closed! TGIF, oh wait, TGI Lunch Break!
    That just illustrates an old saying that I've always firmly believed in. "Stupid People Shouldn't Breed."
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

You can't make anything foolproof 'cos the world tends to constantly come up with better idiots.
      The safest place in Korea was behind a platoon of Marines. Lord how they could fight! - MGEN Frank Lowe, U.S. Army.
      ----
      We got a kinder, gentler, Machine gun hand - N.Y.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X