Desert Combat Final movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Combat Final movie

Well last Sunday some friends and I decided to make a movie, and I thought it would be nice to show it to you guys. Some input would be nice and if you have any ideas you can pm me them or just post here.

Original version

Remixed version

"You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
    Well last Sunday some friends and I decided to make a movie, and I thought it would be nice to show it to you guys. Some input would be nice and if you have any ideas you can pm me them or just post here.

Original version

Remixed version

Hey man you know if frost three is out yet?
    http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Well,...that's 4 1/2 minutes of my life I can never reclaim...

Comment

Your hardcore. I only lasted 21 sec.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Well someone has been watching Team America: World Police!

Durka durka!
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Well this was supposed to be a funny one, but from what I'm interpreting as CPangracs response it probably sucked. CPangracs, if I'm right plz tell me
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

Well this was supposed to be a funny one, but from what I'm interpreting as CPangracs response it probably sucked. CPangracs, if I'm right plz tell me
              CPangracs has no way of saying something positive but in a why the orignial verson was **** your version ehhh dunno you should of done something like what snoken does thats a good couple of movies

Comment

You are correct, Sir! Like a Hoover...

Funny...people don't post things like that to get real answers, they are only interested in feedback if it's positive.

It's kind of like a woman who is obviously too large for her jeans asking you "Do these jeans make me look fat?"

There is no right answer...so I just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

If you don't want a truthful answer, don't ask the question.
                Last edited by CPangracs; 04 Nov 07, 11:54.

Comment

Originally posted by CPangracs View Post
                  You are correct, Sir! Like a Hoover...

Funny...people don't post things like that to get real answers, they are only interested in feedback if it's positive.

It's kind of like a woman who is obviously too large for her jeans asking you "Do these jeans make me look fat?"

There is no right answer...so I just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may.

If you don't want a truthful answer, don't ask the question.

And If your going be A D head by posting this crap why should he take your answer as professional one than

Comment

Originally posted by 150935 View Post
                    And If your going be A D head by posting this crap why should he take your answer as professional one than
                    He doesn't have to accept my OPINION as anything at all. Nobody does...it's an OPINION and you're trying to deny me my right to it.

Look, if someone only wants validation for something instead of honesty, then they show it to a family member or someone who doesn't want to be honest with them.

I believe No_Nickname wanted an honest opinion, I gave him one. He didn't ask for constructive criticism, or I could have given that to him.

In all honesty, the one person here he SHOULD be asking for an informed opinion is Marines, as that man has made some clearly superior machinima with Allied Assault.

Comment

I respect CPangracs opinion, and I'm still open for ideas. Maybe I can do one myself

Comment

My review is this, it was crappy but I thought some parts were funny. Really, all you need to do is alter the dialogue to something a little more Red vs. Blue. The jet suddenly swooping in and blasting these guys is funny it just needs better dialogue. The bombardment of that base to the tune of classical music was good, especially since half of them missed.
                        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Please tell me 150's avatar is not of a kid dressed in a suicide bomber costume.

Comment

Here's the yardstick I use when watching machinima.

(CAREFUL - LANGUAGE!)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9&q=basshunter
                            Last edited by CPangracs; 05 Nov 07, 13:47.

Comment

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
                              Please tell me 150's avatar is not of a kid dressed in a suicide bomber costume.
                              yep I should change it any opinions and not including Cpan what ever his name is aka arrigent prick

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X