Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which tv preacher had the kookiest hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which tv preacher had the kookiest hair?

Benny Hinn with his wave? Tamy Faye or?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolve..._hinn-fake.jpg

http://www.truthandgrace.com/Images/TBN1.jpg

How bout Jan?

Comment

Benny. Benny is the king.

But would you buy a used car from him?
      War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

My favorite was Reverend Ike. Like the rest he wasn't shy about asking for money, but he told the truth about it. His message was send the cash baby, I need it. None of that drivel about wanting it for god's work like the rest of those charlatans.
        If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
          My favorite was Reverend Ike. Like the rest he wasn't shy about asking for money, but he told the truth about it. His message was send the cash baby, I need it. None of that drivel about wanting it for god's work like the rest of those charlatans.
          Excellent and salient point as always, Dennis! Nothing about doing God's work, or for the betterment of mankind, just fork over the dough to me and maybe I'll send you a pencil eraser next Christmas..
          "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Originally posted by johnbryan View Post
            Excellent and salient point as always, Dennis! Nothing about doing God's work, or for the betterment of mankind, just fork over the dough to me and maybe I'll send you a pencil eraser next Christmas..
            You are correct John. Rather someone tell me up front they want the cash for themselves than slap suckers in the forehead so they think they are healed. Money for god my left gazingas. Money for oral sex in New Orleans, a condo, or to elect the candidate of their choice is more like it.
            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Strictly speaking, I don't think Tammy Faye was ordained in her own right, was she?

That having been said, she's high on my list.

Comment

Originally posted by leatchy View Post
                Benny. Benny is the king.

But would you buy a used car from him?
                I'm crying laughing. That was great leatchy. The only person you want to buy a used car from is Roy L. Fuchs the greatest used car salesman of all time.

"And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack. And you may find yourself in another part of the world. And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile. And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife, and you may ask yourself 'Well...how did I get here?'"
                'Once in a Lifetime'

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X