Sigh... What makes me sad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh... What makes me sad?

Why? Always my beloved motherland ... sigh...

CNN has been reporting for days about Hurricane Charlie landing at Florida. The govt. (well, even the Bush dude that so many people laughed at ...) there has prepared for it since at least 1 week ago. Millions of people were evacuated to safety and houses were protected as much as they can be, highway were crowded yet in well order, .... most of all, the entire society has a clear clue of the event and everyone knows what he/she should do about and just did it. A huge disaster is thus minimized. ...

When I was watching TV yesterday at lunch, I was secretly feeling lucky to myself that China "does not have this kind of hurricane trouble fortunately"....

However, the first news I read this morning is "Typhoon Yunna" landed on Zhejiang Province and 115 people instantly killed and 18 missing, nearly 9 million people are seriously threatened, the authority is "monitoring the developement" and "our great leaders immediately responded" (yea, with their stinky words like sh*t as usual ... ) .... Go to hell, the "great leaders"! ... sigh...
    Attn to ALL my opponents:

If you sent me your turn and after 24 hours, you still did not get anything from me, please be sure to post in the forum to ask for what is going on.

Remember, I ALWAYS reply within 24 hours, even if I do NOT have time to play my turn, in which case I will at least send you email to tell you that I will have to play it later, but I DO receive your turn.

Originally posted by ER_Chaser
    Why? Always my beloved motherland ... sigh...

CNN has been reporting for days about Hurricane Charlie landing at Florida. The govt. (well, even the Bush dude that so many people laughed at ...) there has prepared for it since at least 1 week ago. Millions of people were evacuated to safety and houses were protected as much as they can be, highway were crowded yet in well order, .... most of all, the entire society has a clear clue of the event and everyone knows what he/she should do about and just did it. A huge disaster is thus minimized. ...

When I was watching TV yesterday at lunch, I was secretly feeling lucky to myself that China "does not have this kind of hurricane trouble fortunately"....

However, the first news I read this morning is "Typhoon Yunna" landed on Zhejiang Province and 115 people instantly killed and 18 missing, nearly 9 million people are seriously threatened, the authority is "monitoring the developement" and "our great leaders immediately responded" (yea, with their stinky words like sh*t as usual ... ) .... Go to hell, the "great leaders"! ... sigh...

Sorry to hear. I don't think China is alone in wanting their shitty leaders to go to hell. Elections or not it seems the norm is to be shitty, thats why good leaders (or assassinated or Leninised ones) get immortalised.
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
      Sorry to hear. I don't think China is alone in wanting their shitty leaders to go to hell. Elections or not it seems the norm is to be shitty, thats why good leaders (or assassinated or Leninised ones) get immortalised.
      Aye...
      "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
      which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
      The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
      returned to its home base."

Comment

Still and all ER, if you were Leader of China could you do better without seeing the whole show go belly up?

In other words China is such a huge country with such a huge population there will always be problems aplenty. Is it too much for one man or one Government to handle?

Also we are all human so Leaders will always make mistakes too, in which case the People suffer.

How would you like to see China develop along lines that will bring political and economic reforms yet do not lead to Social or Political upheaval?
        http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X