Pre-emptive apology. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-emptive apology. :)

Just a pre-emptive apology. If I seem grumpy or out of sorts lately it is because I am dealing with a very painful back injury. (Basically I tore/pulled badly the trapazoid muscle in my back.) Now as bad as say General Gavin breaking his back during the jump in Operation Market-Garden, but painful enough to ruin one's sleep. The doctors have me on muscle relaxants and pain pills; so if I act goofy/grumpy/out of sorts that is why and I apologize in advance.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

No problem! you just need to get better soon
    My Own Christmas Tree....

Comment

Thank you. I should note, for the record, this was not a pity-party of one with a broadcast for all. I was trying to point out that IF I got grumbly, loopy, whatever there was a cause for it. If I seemed to be seeking sympathy that was NOT my intent and I apologize for that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
        if I act goofy/grumpy/out of sorts that is why and I apologize in advance.
        Why are you apologizing Richard? Those are three out the four required criteria to post here!
        ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
        ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

RichardS
          Thank you. I should note, for the record, this was not a pity-party of one with a broadcast for all. I was trying to point out that IF I got grumbly, loopy, whatever there was a cause for it. If I seemed to be seeking sympathy that was NOT my intent and I apologize for that as well.
          Hey no worries mate!!!....Your the boss man...

You ain't gettin no sympathy here

Get well soon mate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RichardS View Post
            Just a pre-emptive apology. If I seem grumpy or out of sorts lately it is because I am dealing with a very painful back injury.
            No sense pre-emptively apologizing... better go ahead and do something to deserve it!

Hope the back feels better soon.
            "I am not an atomic playboy."
            Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Just because you've got a pain in the back it doesn't mean you have to be a pain in the neck!
              The long toll of the brave
              Is not lost in darkness
              Over the fruitful earth
              And athwart the seas
              Hath passed the light of noble deeds
              Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Have not even noticed.

No need to apologise for anything, you are many times the person(or wolf) that I have ever hoped to be.

I look foward to reading your inputs always.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Nothing wrong with goofy and grumpy... we are all mostly like that.
                  SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

goofy/grumpy/out of sorts and a pain in the A**, are you sure you're not my husband? Oh yeah, you said you have a pain in the back, not, that you're a pain in the a** so you can't be my husband.

Feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by mmshell View Post
                      goofy/grumpy/out of sorts and a pain in the A**, are you sure you're not my husband? Oh yeah, you said you have a pain in the back, not, that you're a pain in the a** so you can't be my husband.

Feel better!
                      Thanks, but get me riled and I can be a pain anywhere/everywhere. I am feeling better though.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better, though I have missed this grumpiness you speak of!

Comment

Hopefully you got a little satisfaction before the urge subsided, Richard...

Always a valid stress reliever, IMHO.

Whatever you said to Bad Wolf sent him whimperin...
                          On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

I hope you're feeling better by now Richard. Now I feel bad because I seldom have an excuse when I feel grumpy and yours is a darned good one.
                            Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                            Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                            http://www.mormon.org
                            http://www.sca.org
                            http://www.scv.org/
                            http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

Wait a minute? Has he done anything offensive yet? I must have missed it. After all, if he is going to apologize it needs to have been something really bad

Take more pain killers, chase them with Vodka, and start posting. Then maybe you will come up with something to apologize for

I hope you are feeling better

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X