Why you shouldn't order a cake over the phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you shouldn't order a cake over the phone

Caller: "On the cake write 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that, 'We Will Miss You'."

Bakery: "Got it. No problem."

(Scroll down for result...)

(Apparently this was delivered to my wife's college roommate's mother's co-worker's sister for one of her co-workers who was leaving. Wow, that was confusing.)
    Attached Files
    "I am not an atomic playboy."
    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Wouldn't have been so bad if they had spelled it right!!!

Wolster

Comment

My wife's mother's friend's daughter's work colleague's hairdresser's lodger thought that was rather amusing.

And so did I.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

OH MY GOD, that is so funny. Sorry, but that is what they heard.

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorshades View Post
          Caller: "On the cake write 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that, 'We Will Miss You'."

Bakery: "Got it. No problem."
          Thank you Thank You. I needed that good laugh this afternoon. Very Nice

I ordered a cake at Tet to send to family in Vietnam. The cake was supposed to look like a pig because it is the "Year of the Pig". A cake arrived but it wasn't a pig. I called the service and explained the problem and reminded them of the item number of the pig faced cake in the catalog. They recognized the problem and promised to dispatch the pig cake right away. Another cake arrived but again no pig. At this point I gave up. Happy New Year

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X