German Mirror Prank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Mirror Prank.

In German, but even if you don't speak the language it's still pretty funny.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Good one. They did a pretty good job matching movements. The dialogue must've been the hardest. Cute twins on top of that!!
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

LOL, that was good!!!
      Wolster

Comment

LMAO that was hilarious
        "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

But the German's are serious people
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

If that happened to me I'd think I was dead or something - in fact I'm wondering if that's what the lady in the brown coat and glasses is saying - she looks horrified.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
              If that happened to me I'd think I was dead or something - in fact I'm wondering if that's what the lady in the brown coat and glasses is saying - she looks horrified.

Dr. S.
              Yeah I'd be lost too... then I'd look at the girl and be like.. yup... I'm dead...

I noticed their hair was thrown over one ear and they took time responding to questions... so they may have had earpieces with someone telling them what to say...
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Excellent. Very creative. The opening scene where the camera was "looking" at the mirror was very disorienting... I can only imagine what it would be like in person, and not knowing it was a trick.
                "I am not an atomic playboy."
                Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Vampyre!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X