Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello & Thank You All

Hello eveyone.

Im back to feeling a little better. I figured id come back here and harass you clowns, lol.

Incase you all are wondering, i suffer from Menieres Disease. Ive had it for 8 years now. Dont worry, its not life threatening, its just a giant pain in the old butt. Wiki can explain it better than i, so here is the link -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ménière’s_disease

I have an extreme case of it where i spend about half of my day, everyday, in bed from vertigo attacks. Thats a normal, Ok day for me.

5 years ago i had a surgical procedure done called a "Vestibular Nerve Section". Basicly they sever the main balance nerve between your inner ear and your brain to try and correct your balance problems. Basicly the ear knows your standing straight up, but your brain thinks your falling down, that causes the vertigo. Somewhere inbetween the two the signals get crossed. The procedure is a last ditch effort for the worst cases like myself. It worked for about 3 months and then i reverted back to my old ways. And for my troubles i lost my hearing in that ear.

Recently my vertigo attacks have been worse than normal and thats why i have been away. Also the Monitor and TV of late have been triggering seperate vertigo attacks, thankfully that has stopped. Now im able to come back here and post. It will probably be awhile til im back up to speed here, but im back, thats the important thing.

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, thoughts, well wishing & prayers. And most of all, the threats of sicking geneticly engineered Dinos on me if i didnt get better, lol.
    Last edited by KGPanzerschrecK; 26 Oct 07, 23:08.
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...200pixwide.jpg

Kampfgruppe - A Wargaming Clan Since 1998

NorbertSnyderJr.com

Welcome back, Buddy.

So glad to hear you are feeling better.
    ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
    ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

I've been hopin you'd check in so I could wish you better in a much more real time manner, KGP. I pray all improves for you & that you can hang more with all of your friends here, mate! But what ever it takes, be sure to do what is good for you & know that we'll always be here for ya when ya need some company & harassment.

Our prayers are for ya, my friend!

Wes
      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Welcome back and thank you for updating us on your condition. We are all in your corner and are so happy to hear that you are feeling better. I'm sure that you'll kick this one im the butt. Take care of yourself, we are all looking foward to hearing from you full time again. Your wit and great posts are greatly missed.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Welcome back. good to hear from you again
          My Own Christmas Tree....

Comment

Welcome back KGP
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

welcome back and I hope you are doing good.

Comment

Welcome back buddy, thanks for posting to let us know!
                "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                Mark Twain.

Comment

It's really good to see ya back KGP. Take care of yourself.
                  "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

Welcome back!
                    Historia Magistra Vitae.
                    M. T. Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by KGPanzerschrecK View Post
                      And most of all, the threats of sicking geneticly engineered Dinos on me if i didnt get better, lol.
                      Damn right - I'm glad to see someone around here knows how to obey an order!

Welcome back.

Dr. S.
                      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Do what you can and forget about the rest. Take care of yourself Kent!
                        If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Welcome back, Kent. Glad to hear you didn't have to hurt the poor liddle dinos.
                          All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Glad to see that you are getting up and about!! We all await your return to full time posting. But, don't push your self too hard on our account; just take it easy, one day at a time, we will be here with our moral support, and prayers untill you are ready to make a triumphant return.

Comment

Welcome back, buddy. You were missed.
                              Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X