The Detachment - Extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Detachment - Extended

**** poor research on my part, that's since been corrected.

Originally posted by Marines View Post
    **** poor research on my part, that's since been corrected.
    Cool

What do you use to make these?
    #occupyarmchairgeneral.
    Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true. Demosthenes.
    Against logic there is no armor like ignorance. Laurence J. Peter

Comment

Looks good. Off the top of my head, I can't notice what you changed from the first one (different helicopter, maybe?).

Now... how does making something like that affect gameplay? Are those actual shots of a game in progress, or do you simply "script" the action for the purposes of doing the video capture? (I've never played Armed Assault, so I apologize if that's a really dumb question.)
      "I am not an atomic playboy."
      Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorshades View Post
        Looks good. Off the top of my head, I can't notice what you changed from the first one (different helicopter, maybe?).

Now... how does making something like that affect gameplay? Are those actual shots of a game in progress, or do you simply "script" the action for the purposes of doing the video capture? (I've never played Armed Assault, so I apologize if that's a really dumb question.)
        Yes, those are indeed in "game". Alot of it requires that I write my own scripts, which is a very tedious aspect, if I don't get it right, it necessitates a complete rewrite, thus, more tedium ensues.

Off of my crap, I found these two flicks, which have too be in my opinion, the single two greatest shot ArmA films I've ever seen. Simply amazing stuff here....

ArmA: Blackhawk Down

ArmA: Blackhawk Down - Gordon and Shughart

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X