Call of Duty...funniest thing I've ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty...funniest thing I've ever seen

I was going to post this in the FPS Games forums, but I did it here because I thought as many of you as possible would want to see this.

I'll never look at Call of Duty the same way again.

"Yellowstain!"

You know you've been beaten when they kill you... You know you've been embarrassed when they teabag you....
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Salt 'n Pepa's Hea
      The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
      Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Great stuff!

Gotta show this to my buddies in the ASL section. Some of us catch a bunch of crap for our off color (and off topic) comments including the teabag references.
        Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

Kind of amusing, though got a bit repetitive after a bit. I actually thought the guys leaning from side to side over and over again was funnier... though I'm not exactly sure why.
          "I am not an atomic playboy."
          Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Now that was funny. Thanks for putting it here. Never would have seen it in the other section.
            ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
            ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
              Prawn heads
              by Karri
              How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
              Today, 11:40
            • Jose50
              Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
              by Jose50
              Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
              Today, 08:41
            • Von Richter
              Sagittarius Rising...
              by Von Richter
              Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
              Today, 01:19
            Working...
            X