• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take this IQ test

Take this IQ test.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiqflash/

I got 129, Visionary Philosopher.

for anyone that does not know, 100 is average. I am beginning to feel dumb though, lol. the two other people who took it are higher than me. Must have gotten one more question right.

I must say that your description sounds just like you both. Mind sounded like me also. I will get mine and post it.

OK

Your intellectual type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly inttelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others - and at anticipation and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

There, that is what mine says.

Plato huh, lol, hmmm
    Last edited by medevac; 23 Oct 07, 21:15.

Originally posted by medivac View Post
    Ah, I got mine in German. I got to page 9 and said....................

HP
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Somebody shoot me...

Congratulations, Admiral!
      Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates.

Last edited by Admiral; 23 Oct 07, 20:22.
      On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Great minds Admiral...

Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior.
          All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Interesting test. Note ahead of time that you have to "register" before being able to get your results. (Also, they want $12.95 for a detailed write-up.)

Your IQ score is 135

Your Intellectual Type is Facts Curator. This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
            Well... I wouldn't say that I've got exceptional math skills.
            "I am not an atomic playboy."
            Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Like I need a test to call me stupid.

Comment

Interesting test. Note ahead of time that you have to "register" before being able to get your results. (Also, they want $12.95 for a detailed write-up.)
                and all that took the test and paid the price claim to be smart

HP

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint View Post
                  and all that took the test and paid the price claim to be smart

HP
                  heres mine

Congratulations, Aaron!
                  Your IQ score is 117

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Not bad my old one was 60 I think was still to high to get into one of those special schools

I really struggled on those words and maths ones though
                  http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

What this test tests is your knowledge of the English language.

The arithmetic questions I made without problems, but when I had to finish the sayings I was wondering: is it an English proverb? is it logic?

As a consequence the score gave me high marks for maths, while all my life I have been stronger verbally...

Still got a 133
                    BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

I'm thinkin your right, CaptainSennef.

You don't pay for this portion of the test, HP.

Only the detailed portion & they can keep it AFAIC...

Killed a few minutes... Wouldn't bet the farm on it... Had fun, what the heck...

Thanx for the entertainment, Medivac!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by captainsennef View Post
                        What this test tests is your knowledge of the English language.

The arithmetic questions I made without problems, but when I had to finish the sayings I was wondering: is it an English proverb? is it logic?

As a consequence the score gave me high marks for maths, while all my life I have been stronger verbally...

Still got a 133
                        It must be checking the ISP address. Mine came up in German

HP

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                          I'm thinkin your right, CaptainSennef.

You don't pay for this portion of the test, HP.
                          Only the detailed portion & they can keep it AFAIC...

Killed a few minutes... Wouldn't bet the farm on it... Had fun, what the heck...

Thanx for the entertainment, Medivac!

I guess that says something about my IQ

Comment

Came up in German... Hmmm...

I wonder if you can navigate to an English version?

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                              Came up in German... Hmmm...

I wonder if you can navigate to an English version?

Der klassische Intelligenztest
                              Testen Sie Ihren IQ mit unserem klassischen Intelligenztest. Dieser Test ist der akkurateste seiner Art im Internet.

Seite 1 von 13
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welche der fünf folgenden Möglichkeiten stellt den besten Vergleich dar? LEBEN verhält sich zu NEBEL wie 6323 zu:
                              and

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X