Wanna see a strict forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna see a strict forum

This is one of the strictest run forums I have ever come across.

www.3000ad.com check out the forums section ( DUH!! )

The MOD is called SupremeCMDR

It makes you feel lucky and more appreciating of Dons relaxed whilst professional attitude in this forum. I currently play BattleCruiser, but I doubt I would be able to put up with the constant ass whoopin the MOD deals out.

Although despite this he seems like a nice guy out of forums, and has created an excellent series of games.

"D^erek S^mart" - the name that must not be spoken aloud.
    Last edited by MajorH; 11 Aug 04, 08:18.
    Best regards, Major H
    [email protected]

Comment

You just did Major

Comment

No, I typed it. However I will go back and add some bogus characters to the name so as to avoid creating a web search hit.
        Best regards, Major H
        [email protected]

Comment

Well thats why I wrote SupremeCMDR, to prevent a search and destroy mission

Also Major typing a post in a forum is often considered to be "speaking aloud"

Have you ever had any experience with BattleCruiser? its pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by MajorH
            "D^erek S^mart" - the name that must not be spoken aloud.
            Very good edit bravo Major

Comment

I have seen his forum used before as a butt of jokes myself.

I guess everyone has there own needs

I am sort of glad he's out there though, makes me look better at my small little forum hehe
              Life is change. Built models for decades.
              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
              I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

thats a good analogy

Like it

Comment

Couldn't resist, had to look again just to confirm.

Yep same dude.

This though is impressive.....

"First things first. You MUST register a copy of one of our games BEFORE you can
                  post on this forum."

I guess if you won't buy his game, you are not allowed in nor wanted around

Definitely poster boy for anti social.

And I am unlikely to buy a game from him any time soon.

Comment

I must admit, when I considered joining I found the rules for joining and having to give out your CD-key very off putting, plus giving machine data.

Because to be perfectly honest with you I really enjoy BCMG, and I'm defiantley going to be getting UC, I just lurk the forums as a visitor and pick up all the information I need, with-out getting attacked or told to READ THE MANUAL ( when you have already ) for posting something which is one micron off topic, or referring to something you shouldnt in that thread blah blah blah blah

His tight forum doesnt put me off getting his games though, I respect him for what he has created. I think I will have to join in future, so that I can get the new patches and stuff, because now you cant download certain stuff unless you are a member, does'nt mean to say that I have to post though
                    Last edited by switch_back; 11 Aug 04, 10:25.

Comment

Sounds like any newsgroup in the de.* hierarchy

Comment

Nope, read it again (rules), and I must say, being told to RTFM is shortform for F**k off.

Actually, a guy that anal, would likely only inspire me to upload his game to the net if his only response was to tell me to RTFM and or delete my post as being deficient in intellectual viability.

Frankly, the guy is NOT very smart if he thinks his game will be well received with that sort of PR.

If the response I got (to a simple question on anything anywhere) was even a fraction as hostile as what is apparent on his forum, the response would be uniformly the same ..... negative.

The man needs help, or at the very least a woman to help him deal with his frustration.

Comment

Lol, that's tell everything

http://www.3000ad.com/ubbcgi/ultimat...;f=27;t=000445
                          a brain cell

Comment

Jeez, that guy's a major retard. No wonder his game sucks (and it does!). Isn't this the same game that went into stores with so many bugs they had to pull it from the shelves for a total rework? I found a copy for 8.95 at a Wal-Mart a few years back, and it was the worst POS I'd ever played up to that point.

Those guys were asking valid questions and had excellent points. I loved the CPT Kirk Reference!

What a loser.

Comment

Shoot and I thought that the Wargamer was bad.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X