Doctor Who...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who...

Next series of Dr Who, my actor mate Tony gets killed by the Ood.....How cool is that!!...
    Don't just do it.... Over do it!!

I love the Ood! Can't wait for the next season to make it over the pond.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by eyemo View Post
      Next series of Dr Who, my actor mate Tony gets killed by the Ood.....How cool is that!!...
      Inside information? More please!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Thought it was called "The Who"???
        I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

So, Dr. Who is still running? I used to watch it in the Tom Baker years and for a short while afterward. Then it somehow disappeared from my radar. Figured the show must've been canceled by now.
          --Patrick Carroll

"Do all you have agreed to do, and do not encroach on other persons or their property." (Richard Maybury)

Comment

It's back... Better than ever...and filmed in Wales!!!...
            Don't just do it.... Over do it!!

Comment

Ok, who is cooler? A Dalek or the robot from "Lost in Space" that always said "Danger Will Robinson"? I like the voices for both the Dalek and that robot from "Lost in Space", but I think I may have to go with the robot from "Lost In Space" just because "Danger Will Robinson" was always cool to hear. I love the theme song from the old Dr. Who, and don't know if they use that in the new episodes or not. How's the theme song in the new episodes?

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug" 'The Bug'

Comment

Speaking of Tom Baker, does anyone know if the older series have been released in america on DVD yet? I've yet to get a chance to watch the newer run and it would be a great to have a look back at my adolecence.
                Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                  Berlin.1945
                  by casanova
                  The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                  Yesterday, 23:41
                • casanova
                  AW 169M
                  by casanova
                  The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                  Yesterday, 23:26
                • JBark
                  What changed?
                  by JBark
                  There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                  Yesterday, 18:54
                Working...
                X