Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My nobel prize winning solution to the energy crisis!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My nobel prize winning solution to the energy crisis!

On my way down to the lab today I passed by one of the schools and saw the kids playing on this plastic tube slide. I remembered playing on those. The moment you climbed into one you could feel this buzz of static electricity all around you. The teacher had this game going where all the kids were holding hands and as one kid came down the slide he tagged the first kid in the line. I could hear the snap from the road and half the kids yelled and jumped high into the air.

That's when it hit me. We need to tap into our vast static energy reserve! Who needs clean coal, nuclear power, or cold fusion when all you have to do is tap into the static field of plastic tube slides. One slide in one recess is bound to generate enough juice to power at least a town of 5,000.

Ladies and gentlemen, I announce the future of clean energy:

Beat that one Gore!
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Sorry...No dice, how can you sit there and smugly announce the enslavement of our youth to your vast right wing capitalist world dominance agenda.

Besides, kids at play belch and fart too much...Both CO2 and Methane are green house gasses ..

Comment

Daleks run on static power. Do you WANT to be a Dalek?

(I do)

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Great idea. I am going to put one in my yard and invite all the neighborhood kids to come play. They can keep my house running. And if I get enough power, I can sell it back to the energy company.

Comment

Originally posted by medivac View Post
          Great idea. I am going to put one in my yard and invite all the neighborhood kids to come play. They can keep my house running. And if I get enough power, I can sell it back to the energy company.
          Sorry to ruin a great idea with real life practicalities, but......

Most small kids have to be home at 7pm just as the good stuff starts on TV!

Wolster

Comment

There has to be a way to store the energy. Kind of like solar, store it for night time.

Comment

How about one kid and some bungy rope, could keep you going for ages!!!
              Wolster

Comment

Originally posted by deterrumeversor View Post
                how can you sit there and smugly announce the enslavement of our youth to your vast right wing capitalist world dominance agenda?
                Because I'm a vast right wing capitalist with a world dominanace agenda.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
                  Good answer! Knew I liked you for a reason .

Comment

Originally posted by pirateship1982 View Post
                    But the tube twists to the left.
                    All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X