Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the kind of thing that makes me SO angry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the kind of thing that makes me SO angry...

I'm sorry, but people like this should just be shot. I get worked up whenever I hear of cases like this. I think I may be overly empathic to the suffering of children...or is this normal? Apparently not for this piece of scum.

Stepfather tortured two-year-old

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Yup, Thudf**ks like this have given up their membership card to the human race and should be shot like the animals they are. 12 years, what a freckin' joke, this beast has destroyed that little girls life as sure as it had murdered her. Hell, maybe we should wire it for sound and cook it slow!!! No Doc, you are sane; it's our courts I question???
    Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
    Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
    David Bowie

Comment

He shouldn't be shot. He should have someone work him over like the did the child.
      Check out our webpage for our NFL picks http://members.cox.net/mjohns59/

Comment

Disgusting, 12 years and 6 years. The child will miss out on about 75 years of life, I suggest they be sentenced to 75 years, at the very least. What horrible people.
        "Every man should be his own Guru; every woman her own Gurette" ...Ed Abbey

Comment

I was in tears reading this, this people should be put to electric chair. Yes, drugs it can make you evil person, but I don't buy that excuse because you have the mouth to say no! My Dad put my brother in-law to death row for sexually abusing he's 2 little daughters, he suppose to be shot and killed, but then again money talks and bull sh** walks. It is a pretty sad world we live in when any crime like that happens, especially when they get away with murder.
          My Own Christmas Tree....

Comment

Best argument for the death penalty.
            All questions are valid, all answers are tentative.

Comment

This is the kind of stuff that just kills me! It hurts me so much that i don;t even look at your link Doc. I can't, just can't anymore, as a victim once of 6 years old, all i want ot do is Kill the SOB, so i live with the hopes that the courts will do us right. To me there is no worse crime in the world than to hurt
              a little kid. Those crimanls should be put to death ASAP! Sorry it hurts too much so i'll quit now.
              Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

Originally posted by kentek View Post
                Best argument for the death penalty.
                No, release him into the general population after announcing why he is in prison. Death is too easy a release.
                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

I can never undrestand why people do such things.
                  Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
                    I think I may be overly empathic to the suffering of children...or is this normal?
                    Since having had children of my own, I find that I am now much more horrified and outraged when I read stories like this. I have a 3 year old and an 18-month-old, so I can understand what it's like to have a little kid look up at you and smile, learn to walk, struggle to say those first precious words. So much about a child's early years is absolutely breathtaking; to think that someone can treat such a beautiful baby in such a way is simply ghastly.

Now I will say that there are times when kids try your patience... when you'd like nothing better than to toss them out a window or scream at them until your lungs fall out. HOWEVER, what separates an actual human being from a lowlife like this guy is the wisdom to understand that the child is only doing what he or she knows how to do, and that it will pass. There is no reason ever to cause any harm to such a little baby.

Not to say that those who do not have any children can't be equally incensed; but holding your own baby in your arms teaches you many things that you can't learn any other way.

May she rest in comfort and peace.
                    "I am not an atomic playboy."
                    Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Well that just ruined my night. Now I will no doubt harbour an unhealthy level of hate for hours.

Who do I hate more, the man, or society that can so casually give him a meaningless sentence. JUST 12 years is a crime in itself.

If the best society can do is give him just 12 years, then we deserve to suffer.

Fortunately as Rush would say it, my mind is not for rent by any god or government.
                      I'd gladly get rid of him in a way that would make Dexter proud. And I would sleep well after doing it.
                      Life is change. Built models for decades.
                      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
                      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I didn't even read the report. No Doc...it's normal. We can't help but put the faces of our own kids into the mental pictures reports like that evoke. Man, I feel guilty for hours if I even raise my voice...and with a two year old, I spend my LIFE yelling.
                        Okay folks...let's all take a deep breath, acknowledge that bad stuff happens all the time, then go hug our kids. It's a small way to turn a negative story into positive energy.
                        Peace.
                        The truth? You can't handle the truth! No truth handler you! I deride your truth handling abilities!
                        Sideshow Bob.

Comment

Yes a tragic story, sadly not isolated... what sucks is how the mother turned a blind eye throughout all the suffering, equally chilling...
                          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                          Ernest Hemingway.

"The more I learn about people, The more I love my dog".
                          Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by mirrorshades View Post
                            Since having had children of my own, I find that I am now much more horrified and outraged when I read stories like this. I have a 3 year old and an 18-month-old, so I can understand what it's like to have a little kid look up at you and smile, learn to walk, struggle to say those first precious words. So much about a child's early years is absolutely breathtaking; to think that someone can treat such a beautiful baby in such a way is simply ghastly.

Now I will say that there are times when kids try your patience... when you'd like nothing better than to toss them out a window or scream at them until your lungs fall out. HOWEVER, what separates an actual human being from a lowlife like this guy is the wisdom to understand that the child is only doing what he or she knows how to do, and that it will pass. There is no reason ever to cause any harm to such a little baby.

Not to say that those who do not have any children can't be equally incensed; but holding your own baby in your arms teaches you many things that you can't learn any other way.

May she rest in comfort and peace.
                            This is excellent.
                            Another perspective from a "geezer". The pain of the Grandparents. Kids are wonderful. Grand Kids are "incredible"!! When my kids were growing up, we cherished them, ranted at them, worried about them etc.. But Grand kids, they are the most incredible gift the Lord can give to any of us. Babies that we can patiently watch mature without the hustle of "building a future". I mourn for the child, for those in the family, but most for the Grandparents that will never know the ultimate joy of age.
                            My Avatar: Ivan W. Henderson Gunner/navigator B-25-26. 117 combat missions. Both Theaters. 11 confirmed kills. DSC.

Comment

Let us all quit refering to these animals as humans, they aren't so, calling them he or she or him or her is not on. It, thing, scum, beast, anything but human, it has forfitted that right.
                              Eternal War(gaming) Armoured Struggle Car Bob

History does not record anywhere at any time a religion that has any rational basis.
                              Lazarus Long

Draw the blinds on yesterday and it's all so much scarier....
                              David Bowie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X