The Irish: the Uber Race of Atlantis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Irish: the Uber Race of Atlantis

Next time you run into a boisterous Irishman in your local pub treat him with respect. He represents the long-forgotten civilization of Atlantis. The cells of his body are brimming with the priceless superior genes of a superhuman race.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._yn/1091830438

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Originally posted by MonsterZero
    Next time you run into a boisterous Irishman in your local pub treat him with respect. He represents the long-forgotten civilization of Atlantis. The cells of his body are brimming with the priceless superior genes of a superhuman race.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp..._yn/1091830438
    I always suspeceted i was better than all of you neanderthals, now i know
    Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

Neanderthals Rule !!

Comment

Originally posted by Priest
        Neanderthals Rule !!
        Well, at least in most Western Democracies...
        "A platoon of Chinese tanks viciously attacked a Soviet harvester,
        which was peacefully working a field near the Soviet-Chinese border.
        The harvester returned fire and upon destroying the enemy
        returned to its home base."

Comment

Makes sense to me.....

"Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Well I heard something about this on the early morning Radio but I have no further information to add about that particular Theory.

It is true that Ireland has a history going back thousands of years, to say 7,000 BC when the first indications of human activity appear in the archaeological record.

The Tombs at Newgrange and the surrounding area do indeed pre date the Pyramids and are dated c.3316-2922 BC for the main site at Newgrange. Buildings this sophisticated needed plenty of man-hours and indeed wealth to achieve such a series of constructions.

I think they are oldest buildings still standing in the world!

But there is more to come as WT is right now putting together the:

A (SHORT) MILITARY HISTORY OF IRELAND

Which I hope to Post on the Articles page in the not too distant future.

Maybe it’s all the rain we get that made the Ancients think we had been washed away!
            http://www.irelandinhistory.blogspot.ie/

Comment

Originally posted by Temujin
              I always suspeceted i was better than all of you neanderthals, now i know
              Well, maybe not the red-headed Irish and Scots.

http://www.dhamurian.org.au/anthropo...nderthal1.html

Red hair a legacy of Neanderthal Man

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Owen
                Well, maybe not the red-headed Irish and Scots.

http://www.dhamurian.org.au/anthropo...nderthal1.html

Red hair a legacy of Neanderthal Man
                Great best of both worlds, both physically and mentally better than you feebles. Add in lefthandedness and im doing pretty good.
                Not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline - General Monash

Comment

After we arrived there with our alien DNA and our spacecrafts 10,000 years ago, we Greeks made sure that all these untermenschen had sunk in the bottom of the Atlantic with their pitty excuse of a continent and stop insulting the galaxy with their existence.
                  Are there any still left? How quaint!

Comment

I always thought that the British Isles were settled by the Geeks.

Comment

I always thought that the British Isles were settled by the Geeks.
                      Geeks? trying to say Greeks, perhaps?

No. From my little knowledge on the subject, Greeks had not settled in the British Isles. Just a -very- few trading posts to sell the Celts wine and buy slaves. And of cource the great expedition of Pitheas, to reach Iceland.

Comment

Hope nobody is suggesting that Ireland is part of the ''British Isles''?

Comment

Originally posted by autir
                          Geeks? trying to say Greeks, perhaps?
                          AHHHH...Yeah that's right.

Originally posted by autir
                          No. From my little knowledge on the subject, Greeks had not settled in the British Isles. Just a -very- few trading posts to sell the Celts wine and buy slaves. And of cource the great expedition of Pitheas, to reach Iceland.
                          Seriously though, a program that I saw had the British Isles settled by the Trojans after they were forced to leave Greece.

Originally posted by Wolfe Tone
                          Hope nobody is suggesting that Ireland is part of the ''British Isles''?
                          Noooo, but, I can see decendents of the original settlers of the United Kingdon settling Ireland as well.
                          Last edited by Priest; 08 Aug 04, 13:21.

Comment

AHHHH...Yeah that's right.

Seriously though, a program that I saw had the British Isles settled by the Trojans after they were forced to leave Greece.

Noooo, but, I can see decendents of the original settlers of the United Kingdon settling Ireland as well.
                            Well for sure there are close links between Ireland and Britain, the most obvious being that we are all speaking a derivative of Low German and Norman French called ''English''.

Comment

Thats a good reason to scrutinize your sources Priest. Did it have anything about King Arthur being a 13thC King? Or that they had evidence Stonehenge was built by aliens?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X