Soccer song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer song

While I was on google searching for a particular soccer song I came across this. It had to do with the Zinédine Zidane Headbutt incident in the World Cup match against Italy which France lost.

Here is the translation in English

Coupe de Boule

Watch out, it's the head-butt dance!
    (Head-butt, head-butt)
    Head-butt to the right
    (Head-butt, head-butt)
    Head-butt to the left
    (Head-butt, head-butt)

Go, Bleus, Go!
    Zidane, he hit [him], Zidane, he slapped (him)
    (Head-butt, head-butt. Head-butt, head-butt)

The guido, he was hurt
    Zidane hit (him)
    The Italian is not doing well
    Zidane slapped (him)
    The referee saw it on TV
    Zidane hit (him)
    But we lost the World Cup
    We had a good laugh anyway
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

The head butt was really foolish and cost France the game. On that level he should have known better. As I was rooting for Italia I can live with this

Comment

Can anybody tell me a song that they almost always play at a soccer game? I know the beginning but the name of the song eludes me
      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

Is this your song?

http://www.myspace.com/therisingsound
        Love. Where does it come from?
        from The Thin Red Line

Comment

I know this song, I think it's on FIFA 07 for the PSP

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
            Can anybody tell me a song that they almost always play at a soccer game? I know the beginning but the name of the song eludes me
            The first one might be it.

Last edited by Miss Saigon; 14 Oct 07, 23:30.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
              Hm... well, I can't say I've ever really been to a soccer game. But maybe this is the one you're thinking of? It's quite popular at other sporting events (baseball, football, hockey) that I've attended:

Song is "Rock and Roll Part 2" or "The Hey Song", by Gary Glitter. (Who is quite an interesting chap, to say the least....) This particular clip is allegedly from the 1994 World Cup in Chicago, Illinois.

Good tune!
              "I am not an atomic playboy."
              Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Pfft Matterazzi deserved to get headbutted.... but then again I hate the Italian football team... "lets take a dive, i mean where italian we can get away with anything" their leagues a disgrace, before the world cup half the teams in their top division were being looked at for match fixing.... plus on top of that they get this BS penalty to knock Australia out of the World Cup and all we get is a "sorry" from the FIFA CEO.... oh well heres another zidane headbutt vid
                "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
                - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

It's a shame though as Zidane will be remembered for that by a lot of people rather then being remembered as one of the best players ever.

Comment

Bloody Italy. Australia, World Cup Champions 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. No chance.
                    War. Young men killing each other for the benefit of old men!

Comment

I have found the song that I have been looking for. I found it while I was looking for soccer ringtones for my cell phone. Well here it is:

Comment

Oh, that. Good song, I have it on a CD or two.
                        "I am not an atomic playboy."
                        Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X