Recruitment Drive: Emperor's Hammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment Drive: Emperor's Hammer

From what I know this is all right, I'm not trying to detract from ACG at all, I'm trying to help an organization that I've been a long time member of and have had a lot of fun in. As a collective we are known as The Emperor's Hammer a fictional Imperial Remnant group in the Expanded Universe. We have multiple factions (the three main ones here):

The TIE Corps:
    This is the main meat and potatoes of our organization. It is based around all of the Lucasarts Flight Sims, including TIE Fighter, X-wing vs TIE Fighter, and X-wing Alliance. We also do fiction (short stories and such), graphics creation, and run-ons (stories told by multiple people in a forum all the people progress the story line as they post). I am a Wing Commander of Wing XIX of the ISD Subjugator.
    "My" page: http://www.ehtiecorps.org/rosters/pe...p?record=11335

The Hammer's Fist:
    This unit was based around any and all of the Star Wars FPS games like Dark Forces and Jedi Knight and later the Battlefront games. But now it may be reformed with a new platform. First Strike, a mod for Battlefield 2142.

The Dark Brotherhood:
    I really don't know the origin of this group though I am a member. I think it was created just so we could have Sith type characters as well and it supports three organizations: the Sith go more towards the flight sims again, the Krath are more about writing stories and having fictional duels on the forums.There is also the Obelisk who are oriented towards the FPS games especially the Jedi Knight series since they include force powers and lightsabers.

"My" Page: http://www.ehdb.net/rosters/dossier.asp?record=934

Some reasons to join:
    1. Great community. I've made many friends from around the world and chat with them on a regular basis. We chat on some of our main IRC servers and through email lists and our Message Boards.

2.Chances to flex your creative muscle and technical skills. We always need coders, HTMLers, 3d and 2d graphics artists, and writers to help out. Not all of us are web page design wizards but it helps.

3. Pimp uniforms!

This is my current one for the TIE Corps its a Dress Uniform:

We also have the more recognized "Duty Uniforms" (This is the Fleet Commander's, he's the current club owner after the original owner turned it over to hiim):

For explanations on everything: http://wiki.emperorshammer.net/?title=Uniforms_%28TC%29

If you do want to join tell them PIN # 11335 or Kadon Beir sent you. ANd please if you want you can join my Wing if the other groups appeal to you then check out their respective websites and join, but I can't help you there being a low key member in all cases. I'm trying to help out a club that was once really famous around the world and seen in gaming magazines and star wars magazines. So if any of you can find the time to help I'd be grateful. If you end up in my wing, your activity just needs to be consistent. Low or High as long as you continue to perform on a regular basis I will be happy and will see you promtoed and rewarded.
    http://www.ehtiecorps.org/join.asp

Pretty much what I said in Youtube format:

And of course:
    May the Force be with you.
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

I've gotten 2 people interested... Thank you a lot. What else and what say you!?
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

Oh man...this is right up my street. You know, if I didn't have to work and stuff...I'd be there with you. Life is so unfair...

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I know Doc, I asked a looooong time ago when I got my first Squadron command and needed people... actually if you've beaten any of the games on single player without cheating, all you have to do is take the basic exam (easy) and then request my wing. After that.... well in your case a battle a month would be acceptable I know you are being very communicative with me here

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
          From what I know this is all right, I'm not trying to detract from ACG at all, I'm trying to help an organization that I've been a long time member of and have had a lot of fun in. As a collective we are known as The Emperor's Hammer a fictional Imperial Remnant group in the Expanded Universe. We have multiple factions (the three main ones here):

The TIE Corps:
          This is the main meat and potatoes of our organization. It is based around all of the Lucasarts Flight Sims, including TIE Fighter, X-wing vs TIE Fighter, and X-wing Alliance. We also do fiction (short stories and such), graphics creation, and run-ons (stories told by multiple people in a forum all the people progress the story line as they post). I am a Wing Commander of Wing XIX of the ISD Subjugator.
          "My" page: http://www.ehtiecorps.org/rosters/pe...p?record=11335

The Hammer's Fist:
          This unit was based around any and all of the Star Wars FPS games like Dark Forces and Jedi Knight and later the Battlefront games. But now it may be reformed with a new platform. First Strike, a mod for Battlefield 2142.

The Dark Brotherhood:
          I really don't know the origin of this group though I am a member. I think it was created just so we could have Sith type characters as well and it supports three organizations: the Sith go more towards the flight sims again, the Krath are more about writing stories and having fictional duels on the forums.There is also the Obelisk who are oriented towards the FPS games especially the Jedi Knight series since they include force powers and lightsabers.

"My" Page: http://www.ehdb.net/rosters/dossier.asp?record=934

Some reasons to join:
          1. Great community. I've made many friends from around the world and chat with them on a regular basis. We chat on some of our main IRC servers and through email lists and our Message Boards.

2.Chances to flex your creative muscle and technical skills. We always need coders, HTMLers, 3d and 2d graphics artists, and writers to help out. Not all of us are web page design wizards but it helps.

3. Pimp uniforms!

This is my current one for the TIE Corps its a Dress Uniform:

We also have the more recognized "Duty Uniforms" (This is the Fleet Commander's, he's the current club owner after the original owner turned it over to hiim):

For explanations on everything: http://wiki.emperorshammer.net/?title=Uniforms_%28TC%29

If you do want to join tell them PIN # 11335 or Kadon Beir sent you. ANd please if you want you can join my Wing if the other groups appeal to you then check out their respective websites and join, but I can't help you there being a low key member in all cases. I'm trying to help out a club that was once really famous around the world and seen in gaming magazines and star wars magazines. So if any of you can find the time to help I'd be grateful. If you end up in my wing, your activity just needs to be consistent. Low or High as long as you continue to perform on a regular basis I will be happy and will see you promtoed and rewarded.
          http://www.ehtiecorps.org/join.asp

Pretty much what I said in Youtube format:

And of course:
          May the Force be with you.
          I'm very interested I hope my registraion goes thrue
          http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Remember... if you wanna enlist put my PIN number (11335) and select yes on the did someone recruit you line. It'll help tell everyone that I brought you in (earn me a medal) and give me better chances of getting you into my Wing.

Comment

Sounds like a blast, BB! Count me in!

Now DoD just needs to find his copy of X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter. . .
              Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 10 Oct 07, 09:58.

Comment

Originally posted by daemonofdecay View Post
                Sounds like a blast, BB! Count me in!

Now DoD just needs to find his copy of X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter. . .
                Another in service of the Imperial Remnant!

Comment

Another in service of the Imperial Remnant!
                  Exactly. Seems cooler than serving when they controlled everything, eh?

Plus they get TIE Defenders. Boo-ya!

Comment

And the newer missile boats and our special TIE Praetorians... muwahahahaha.

Comment

Remember... if you wanna enlist put my PIN number (11335) and select yes on the did someone recruit you line. It'll help tell everyone that I brought you in (earn me a medal) and give me better chances of getting you into my Wing.
                      sorry man I joined up before I posted this sorry
                      http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Dont worry you can send an email to the Flight Officer to tell him you forgot and he can remember that... nobody gets recognized until the Cadet gets passed the tests and such. If you need help drop me an email...

Comment

The only star wars game I have is Star Wars: Empire at War and the expansion to it. Do thay cover this game??
                          "Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice" - Sidney Freedman

Comment

I believe we have The Directorate which does the Strategy games, its kinda fledgling side of the club but it is part of the club.

Comment

I believe we have The Directorate which does the Strategy games, its kinda fledgling side of the club but it is part of the club.
                              You know what was a great Star Wars game?

Star Wars: Rebellion. Kinda like MOO2, but with a 3D battle system.

And you could build the Death Star.

The Death Star is cleared to fire. . .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X