A New Army Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Army Series

[email protected]&k the unit, I can do better!

This is something I've been working on for some time now, the better part of a month actually. It follows a U.S. Army Special Operations team through an entire low-level war. I'd like to get Brian to host this and further episodes, however, the man hates me, thus good luck with that.

People over at the ArmA forums were requesting a trailer... well here it is. I also thought some of you might be interested in it as I just uploaded it.

This is an intro I'm looking at using. However, I might change it on down the road. But I do think it sets the premise rather well, given the commentary at least.

Trailer 2

Comment

Looks sweet as! when do you think you will have the first ep. completed?
      "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
      - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

You put these together? Very impressive.

Did you study film making or you just have a natural touch?
        Publisher
        Armchair General Magazine
        Weider History Group

Comment

@Pinpoint

Hopefully next week, mate. The easy part is filming it. Of course the hard part is writing scripts and ensuring they execute properly. Not to mention the editing process, which is by far, the most difficult aspect of all. On top of all of that, my copy of Sony Vegas ($500+) is on the fritz for some reason.

@Eric

Yes, I filmed everything using the ArmA engine. And no, I never attended film school... I was a PoliSci major.

Comment

LOL

Someone started a rating poll about this thread, and thus voted according to thier views about myself as opposed to the film. Good God, how lame and childish do you have to be? Thanks be to the IT wonders of the world, as I now have your IP and know who you are.

I wanted opinions, not friggin' ratings.

Grow up, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Marines View Post
              LOL

Someone started a rating poll about this thread, and thus voted according to thier views about myself as opposed to the film. Good God, how lame and childish do you have to be? Thanks be to the IT wonders of the world, as I now have your IP and know who you are.

Grow up, mate.
              ACG or ArmA? I tihnk you got one hell of a set up! keep going man, you've got talent!
              I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                ACG or ArmA? I tihnk you got one hell of a set up! keep going man, you've got talent!
                Well, I'm still working on it.

Comment

Well, my copy of Vegas has officially crapped out on me. Almost nothing can fix it, odd as that is, and or can be. $500+ for a program that doesn't work properly... now at least. Will the movie be finished? At this point, I have no idea, I've lost far too much data to actually complete it at this point.

On a positive note, I know who pissed on this thread. I realize you have no skills yourself concerning anything, no imagination, and no C++ skills in any aspect. The least you could do is present your work, though I doubt you have anything to actually present.

Chimps...

Comment

I was able to recover some it, whether it helps in concluding the film has yet to be see.

Comment

Well, my copy of Vegas has officially crapped out on me. Almost nothing can fix it, odd as that is, and or can be. $500+ for a program that doesn't work properly... now at least. Will the movie be finished? At this point, I have no idea, I've lost far too much data to actually complete it at this point.

On a positive note, I know who pissed on this thread. I realize you have no skills yourself concerning anything, no imagination, and no C++ skills in any aspect. The least you could do is present your work, though I doubt you have anything to actually present.

Chimps...
                      Cool! Who was it?

Comment

Thanks be to the IT wonders of the world, as I now have your IP and know who you are.
                        No you don't... and you know it.
                        On a positive note, I know who pissed on this thread.
                        You may like to think you know...

But once again, No... you don't...

And I know it!

It is truly childish to carry on about such a thing, in such manner...

Enough of this nonsense, Marines!

Move along...

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

LOL

Grow up, mate.
                          Post deleted. We do not look kindly upon members who join up solely to insult, attack and argue with others.

Dr. S.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X