Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention all Douglas Adams fans! Radio adaptation of Dirk Gently begins this week..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all Douglas Adams fans! Radio adaptation of Dirk Gently begins this week..

The official BBC Dirk Gently website is here, with audio & video trailers, an archive Radio 4 interview with Douglas Adams from 1987 (upon the launch of the DG novel), and loads of other stuff.

Listeners can play the program for 7 days after each episode airs.

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister View Post
    The official BBC Dirk Gently website is here, with audio & video trailers, an archive Radio 4 interview with Douglas Adams from 1987 (upon the launch of the DG novel), and loads of other stuff.

Listeners can play the program for 7 days after each episode airs.

Dr. S.
    I wonder if they'll finish The Salmon of Doubt?
    Winnie says
    ---------------------------------
    "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
    Herr Flick.

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
      I wonder if they'll finish The Salmon of Doubt?
      I believe they do indeed have some extra material that was unpublishable as it was unfinished to the point of being incoherent but that they've been able to piece something together, so...perhaps!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Great!

I am always on the lookout for Odin and Thor everytime I am at Heathrow.
        "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by Pergite View Post
          Great!

I am always on the lookout for Odin and Thor everytime I am at Heathrow.
          Yeah, that's one of my favourite bits!

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

This morning as I cycled into work all the street lamps where going out as I went under them...

No suspicious eagles though.
            Winnie says
            ---------------------------------
            "He fell out of a Gestapo car, over a bridge, and onto a railway line. Then was run over by the Berlin Express.

It was an Accident."
            Herr Flick.

Comment

Ah, excellent news.
              "I am not an atomic playboy."
              Vice Admiral William P. Blandy

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X