In Relation The The Iranian President Speaking At The U.N. Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Relation The The Iranian President Speaking At The U.N. Today

Is there any chance at all that The United States is about to go to war with Iran & if so, are we going to have any help from anyone else in knocking out their Nuclear Capabilities?

(Mumble, Grumble, When Am I Going To Learn To Start Checking For Mistakes?)

Would it be possible for a Moderator to go and change My First "The" to a "To" in My Topic Heading?????
    Last edited by Duke William; 25 Sep 07, 19:50.

Given the current political and social views here in the U.S. I seriously doubt if war with Iran is going to happen in the near future (at least by our hand). If it does I would be genuinely suprised.

I think ultimately the Israelis will handle this in their no-notice and quiet lethal way of doing things. Our quandry becomes how do we respond to such an incident without further inflaming the middle east?
    Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Didn't France want to go to war over Iran's nuclear capabilites?
      "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

It is interesting that last night Sean Hannity, on Fox News, laid out the complete scenario, to include target list, strike capabilities, and potential results. It came off almost as a statement of intent lacking only a date certain time for implementation.

We should have just shot Amadenaboob's plane down, let him give his speech at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

I'm just saying.

Comment

I was listening to the radio yesterday, NPR, and they gave a translation of how the visit was reported in the Iranian media.

Strange how I missed the way he was welcomed with open arms, praised to the rooftops, and all the standing ovations he received........
          If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
            I was listening to the radio yesterday, NPR, and they gave a translation of how the visit was reported in the Iranian media.

Strange how I missed the way he was welcomed with open arms, praised to the rooftops, and all the standing ovations he received........
            I laughed my ass off when Ahmadinejad said that "there are no homosexuals in Iran. We don't have any of that in Iran." The crowd wasn't too happy about that statement.
            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Introducing Ahmadinejad, Columbia University President Lee Bollinger said he acted like a dictator and his Holocaust denials showed he was "brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated."

Allowing these tinhorns a public forum to speak is the best way to destroy their credibility. Columbia University should be congratulated for providing him a chance to demonstrate his vast knowledge, or in his case, half vast.
              "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X